Question for the wheel experts

Jagata

I just got some new aftermarket wheels and they sit flat against the hub but the center bore part there is a small amount of space (maybe 0.1mm or 0.2mm) so I believe they are not 100% hub centric, can I run a hub centric rings and be good for a smoother ride or what's my options?

I just got some new aftermarket wheels and they sit flat against the hub but the center bore part there is a small amount of space (maybe 0.1mm or 0.2mm) so I believe they are not 100% hub centric, can I run a hub centric rings and be good for a smoother ride or what's my options?

I would use a micrometer to measure out the center of the wheel itself. Go to a speed shop and tell them how many mm it is. They should have the stock specs to find you the correct rings that you need. Hub centric rings will do just fine. If you need help let me know!

What kind of wheels are they? Maybe get in touch with the manufacturer and see what they suggest. Are they new or used?