Pics of my Urraco

j ingram

Hi davbert

Yes, I bought it from Gary Bobileff of Bobileff Motorcars in San Diego, CA. He is an amazing mechanic and very nice to deal with. I spent around 10K fixing and tidying up some mechanical and cosmetic things such as an engine-out major service, new dash and interior re-upolstereing including in-dash CD player and new tires. It has been an awesome little car but sadly , it has been sitting as I have spent money on other things like my house and I bought 2 other motorcycles. There 's a few things that I would like to do to get it running again, but I keep debating whether to spend the money on a restoration or to just get another car. I test drove a Gallardo and quickly changed my mind after reading about all the problems especially with the clutch. So, I will hang on to it for now and see what happens. I'll send some pics of the engine through Allan-lambo after I ask for his help in downloading them again.

Jesse Ingram

w+w

Beautiful Urraco!!! I love the color. It's that pistacio green like on the Miura SV that was restored at Bobileff's shop that makes it really stand out. You make me want to keep mine. What did you do about parts that were unavailible? Did you fabricate them or use newer components that make it more reliable/drivable?

j. ingram,

Yes, it's light green (verde chiaro) also used on the Espada and Miura. There is a Miura in exact this color in the States with a blue leather interior, don't know if this is the car you are talking about. On the pics the color looks kind of yellow but is is really light green.

Engineparts are no problem to get. I only used other headgaskets for my engine, improved ones because the original Lamborghini ones suck. The rest of the engine is original, ones these engines are good, you have no problem with them. Just look after the distribution belt.

But look out for some bodyparts when your about to restore yours, they are hard to get.

w+w

Thank you for your reply. Yes, that is the Miura that I'm referring to. It was in a couple of magazines. I am very fortunate to have access to such a well known mechanic. Are your shocks original or did you rebuild them with more modern hardware?

hey, does the rims of w+w verde chiaro Urraco are chromed?

would like to know if it came out of Lamborghini like that or if it has been modified in a second time.

mine ones are silver painted.

but I really like the idea of chromed ones ...

Bye

Urracoluke

P.S. loooovly car.

Hey Luke,

The wheels on my car aren't chromed but polished to shine like that and sprayed whit a clear coat finish. Original they are painted silver, but after removing all the old paint I tryed how this would look like. I like it better then the silver, but it was a big job to get them this way.

Hello Jesse,

The exterior of the shocks are original. They have a new powdercoat finish.

The interior is new, rebuild to Koni shocks with thicker rods. Wasn't that expensive.

Costed me about €600,- for all four shocks.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks w+w,

I have been away with work so I haven't had a chance to look at the site for awhile. I need to get my shocks done to get it back on the road ,but things keep getting in the way such as the 6K I spent on an engagement ring! But, I haven't proposed yet, so there is still hope. Ha ha!

• 3 months later...

:supz: :finga: hey where are you guys now when i need you huh ,,hahaha i,m looking to get a urraco and i need alot of owner info ,,,as well as where i might be able to find one thanks alot :supz:

Let me know what you need, questions or otherwise. I own one, (the silver one) and work on Lambos for a living :supz: :heart: