Fabspeed Aventador High Flow Sport Catalysts

Fabspeed_Motorsport

Hi guys! I wanted to share our latest product with you all. A customer requested we come up with a set of high flow catalysts to go with our LP-700 x-pipe. There are a lot of options out there for the Aventador that get rid of the cats completely. For daily driving and/or emission requirements, eliminating all the cats does not appeal to, and is not a realistic option for everyone. Every step of the process is done in house, from machining our flanges on our HAAS machines, to bending the tubing on our Unison mandrel bender. The only part that we bring in are the Catalytic Converters which we source from HJS in Germany. As some or all of you know, HJS is literally the highest quality Catalytic Converter available.. and we are their second biggest purchaser in the world!

With that being said, after much R&D, design and redesign we are ready to release these! I have shipped three sets that were installed remotely, however I have not done the job in house yet so unfortunately there is no video to share. If someone would like us to do the install here so we can get video, I will work out a great price for you! Otherwise, these are ready to go and the three customers who have put them on are absolutely in love with them! Please PM me or post here with questions.

LP700_Sport_Cats_Product__28110141219974

LP700_Sport_Cats_Detail__459971412199744