How to remove temp controls cover on dash?

Luxeous

Alright lately I have gotten this tiny little squeaking noise and it's been driving me nuts. After driving around and pressing on different things I found the culprit - the cover over my temp controls - The CF piece that says "Lamborghini". When I push on it with 1 finger while driving the squeak goes away completely.

Has anyone ever taken that piece off? I know it's trivial but it's driving me nuts and I just want to tighten down whatever is causing it.

Just an idea, try to remove it and secure it back in place using a very thin double sided tape, it should help with flex and cushioning whatever makes it noisy.

Just an idea, try to remove it and secure it back in place using a very thin double sided tape, it should help with flex and cushioning whatever makes it noisy.

Thanks Fortis! That's the plan, I just have no clue how to actually remove that entire CF piece that goes over the temp controls. It's that fold down piece that's making the noise.

• 2 weeks later...