Roll Racing At Pocono Raceway is BACK!!! (April 4, 2015)

MetzgerTurbo

It's that time of year again...builds are wrapping up and everyone is looking forward to a season opener. SlipStream Racing Events is starting off 2015 with the 2nd annual Roll Out To Reach Out race day.

Roll Out to Reach Out 2014 was a huge success. Through the event we were able to donate $10,000 in tribute of the late Paul Walker to his personal charity Reach Out Worldwide. Since that event our Pocono Race Days have grown in size & magnitude, with racers making the journey from as far as Montreal.

For 2015 we’re looking to continue to grow what our community has helped us build with the 2nd annual RO2RO race day. This year we’re shooting for minimum donation goal of $15,000 (charitable organization TBD) and to expand our close-knit family of racers.

Racers and their guest will enjoy a full day of class-grouped & open-format racing within the walls of the iconic Pocono Raceway. In addition to attracting some of the fastest cars in the country, we give enthusiasts at all power level the opportunity to compete against a wide spectrum of makes & models at all power levels.

80-10272736_681083768628368_313862354379

DETAILS

• 1,600ft Rolling Start Races
  • 4 BHP CLASSES FOR QUICK MATCH-UPS
  • DIGITALLAY VERIFIED START MPH, FINISH MPH, and ET
  • PRINTED TIME SLIPS

Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/events/400788053409924/

VIDEO RECAP FROM LAST YEARS EVENTS

You've got my UGR Stage 2, so may have to bring the Porsche. :nhl_fight:

So what if theres another faster TTG, there are plenty of other cars you can send home crying :icon_thumleft: Pete needs the Lambo brethren

On another note, the other day we made our decision on the charity for this year. For RO2RO v.2 Slipstream Racing Events will be partnering with & making our donation to Camp Quality New Jersey. All proceeds from the event will help with that donation.

Camp Quality is a volunteer-driven organization that provides year-round programs for kids living with cancer, all with the focus of improving their quality of life.

"Unlike other programs, each of our fun activities at the camp are carefully selected to ensure that the activity builds life skills, encourages group interaction amongst campers and companions, and offers a high impact lasting memory. Companions and the Program/Activity Staff at camp work together to encourage children to try new activities and challenges that allow them to leave their “Comfort Zone" in an attempt to build emotional strength and life skills. All of this is delivered at no-cost to the families & caregivers."

1535393_737294989673519_6951559702549668

Early-bird pricing is in effect through Jan. 31 and registration is first come, first serve. Once a class is filled it'll be closed.

EARLY BIRD (Through Jan. 31)

• RACER: $275 + (1) FREE SPECTATOR
  • SPECTATOR: $30

STANDARD (Feb. 1 Through Mar. 15)

• RACER: $300
  • SPECTATOR: $40

STANDARD (Mar. 16 Through Mar. 31)

• RACER: $350
  • SPECTATOR: $50

www.SlipStreamRE.com

1490763_726575600745851_2391520979770484

10750078_728752243861520_380187221971538

• 2 weeks later...

That race was a good time. I can not wait for the next one. Hopefully my supra will be ready by then. The viper just couldn't hang. Hope to see some more ugr cars show up. I got to talk to pcjr, bad ass car hope you bring it to the next one.

That race was a good time. I can not wait for the next one. Hopefully my supra will be ready by then. The viper just couldn't hang. Hope to see some more ugr cars show up. I got to talk to pcjr, bad ass car hope you bring it to the next one.

I just signed up for the event. We just need some warmer weather than the October event...it was friggen cold!!

Stop by and say hi Joe.

Hey Kevin I need MORE BOOST :icon_mrgreen:

Hmmmm ... In your own words ...

I believe that's the un-mistakeable sound of bait hitting the water ...

I'm sure you'll love your new "R" Version ...

Hmmmm ... In your own words ...

I believe that's the un-mistakeable sound of bait hitting the water ...

I'm sure you'll love your new "R" Version ...

No R version coming.

Since I have 100 on pump minutes from my house, I had Kevin set that as my high setting never thinking I would run in events likes this and needing more power.

If they bump the high setting file for 109, they can increase boost by about 5lbs.

• 2 weeks later...
how is the weather that time of year there?

A little unpredictable. Hopefully it will be at least mid 40's.

The last event in mid October should have been called the "frosty balls event"!!

PCJR Did you get the new tune for the lambo yet?

Not yet as there has not been much incentive with the roads as badly covered in salt as they are and temps in the single digits :crybaby2:

Not yet as there has not been much incentive with the roads as badly covered in salt as they are and temps in the single digits :crybaby2:

Its been horrible recently. I finally have my turbo back and haven't had the chance (read balls) to turn it up past its lowest setting