Newest Koenigsegg One:1

RM-S8

*ahem*

The car coming to the US is still for sale as of 1/23. Its going to be black with clear carbon details, should look spectacular. Will either be fully compliant or Show and Display, most reports are saying Show and Display but some insiders have talked to Koenigsegg and I believe they will try and make it fully compliant. The Agera RS which will be shown at Geneva and probably NYIAS will be fully US compliant so making the One:1 compliant shouldn't be a huge issue.

*ahem*

The car coming to the US is still for sale as of 1/23. Its going to be black with clear carbon details, should look spectacular. Will either be fully compliant or Show and Display, most reports are saying Show and Display but some insiders have talked to Koenigsegg and I believe they will try and make it fully compliant. The Agera RS which will be shown at Geneva and probably NYIAS will be fully US compliant so making the One:1 compliant shouldn't be a huge issue.

At the NY Auto Show press event last year, Christian said this One:1 and a couple Agera Rs were coming to the U.S. as full US-spec models. Whether or not all of the testing necessary has occurred since - I do not know, but that was the plan.