OEM WINDOW STICKER

Villa21

Hey gents,

Was wondering if any of you knew how to get a hold of a copy of the original window sticker of the car. I called the originating dealer and they said they couldn't.

Best thing I can think of is to get your hands on a copy from another vehicle of the same year and photo shop it to match your vehicle.

I want to say that viper owners club had worked with Dodge corporate to get originals for a fee. Of course that would be a little more difficult for an overseas company. Maybe someone has a POC at Lambo NA they could inquire with. I'd love an original of the Diablo and would be will to pay.

I want to say that viper owners club had worked with Dodge corporate to get originals for a fee. Of course that would be a little more difficult for an overseas company. Maybe someone has a POC at Lambo NA they could inquire with. I'd love an original of the Diablo and would be will to pay.

Yeah that where I stand with mine. I just want it to have it, I thouhgt it would be cool to have the window sticker to my first Lambo.