Huracan sidemarkers; DIY

Vlad0311

Ordered some front clear side markers for the Huracan;

How do you take these out? Replace them? (Front amber side markers on the front bumper)

Thanks

Ordered some front clear side markers for the Huracan;

How do you take these out? Replace them? (Front amber side markers on the front bumper)

Thanks

Do you mind sharing how much were the clear side markers and where you bought them? I'm interested in doing the same. Thanks!

Would be interested too. Price?

I smoked mine but would consider clears then smoked. Was going to snag them when i was last in Italy but totally forgot!

Here is the Lamborghini MSRP on them, send me over an email and I will get discounted cost with shipping for you if interested

fronts are $136.60 retail price each

rears are $80.33 retail price each

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the Lamborghini MSRP on them, send me over an email and I will get discounted cost with shipping for you if interested

fronts are $136.60 retail price each

rears are $80.33 retail price each

DIY is all relative for those of us who are mechanically inclined. I'd order if you had any feedback you could provide on what it entails to install. Thank you in advance.

IMO color matched markers would look better

Along with clear bra and window tint, I always have my side markets color matched to the car. I don't really care about the functionality and it looks SO MUCH better.

IMO color matched markers would look better

Along with clear bra and window tint, I always have my side markets color matched to the car. I don't really care about the functionality and it looks SO MUCH better.

Mine are getting color matched now...Rosso Mars, we'll see how it comes out :)

Tints check. Clear bra check.

17157330791_e0bf3d6426_k_d.jpg

Mine are getting color matched now...Rosso Mars, we'll see how it comes out :)

Tints check. Clear bra check.

17157330791_e0bf3d6426_k_d.jpg

What do you think about the car so far?

What do you think about the car so far?

only put few hundred miles on before dropping off. light years beyond the G. yea maybe i miss some of the fuss and ruggedness of my 560, but the H is so refined, it feels like a crotch rocket with a steering wheel! It got a little floaty on me @ higher speed compared to my 560 on KWs...so hoping the Novitec springs give me a better grounded feeling when im "up" there ; )

almost forgot my gripes: Plastic sh!t interior, rough edges i mean come on. no homelink...guess i just need to change garage door to smartphone controllable...and perhaps the biggest crime to humanity, FORGED CARBON. WTF is this crap...really an up charge for AdPersona LP700???!?!?! Are we idiots, the stuff is way easier to do when you dont have to worry about weave patterns. Also inconsistency of the black trim; stlye package adds gloss splitter, grills bonnet trim, matte exhaust, then matte bumper. they do this on the LP700 too and not cool. so now have to figure out how to make consistent. mostly fixable minus fisher price my first lambo plastic interior :(

I agree with you, I hate the "plywood" carbon panels.

Is your car on magnetic ride? I had the car at all sorts of speed but never experienced the lift you are mentioning.

I can't wait to see what you will do to it your 560 was stunning, enjoy :icon_thumleft:

I agree with you, I hate the "plywood" carbon panels.

Is your car on magnetic ride? I had the car at all sorts of speed but never experienced the lift you are mentioning.

I can't wait to see what you will do to it your 560 was stunning, enjoy :icon_thumleft:

Yes, have Magneto...you? thanks!

Yes, have Magneto...you? thanks!

Magneto is standard here, please give me some feedback if you change the springs TIA.

• 2 weeks later...
Love it, how did you do it?

Thanks, happy with how it turned out too!

Auto Art did it for me, just painted body color, don't think any light will come through, I have not picked up the car yet...I think they had to pull the wheel well, I can verify if u need. Still deciding if I will do the rear too...will have bumper off for exhaust sometime in May I hope, and will decide then. You'll see the rest shortly...