Anyone have instructions for Control Belt/Accessory Belt install on Murcielago?

JonV8944s

Looking to replace my original accessories belt on my murcielago but it seems like maybe a few things need to be removed to get the belt in the right spot? (aka around various accessories pumps) anyone know the installation procedure?

Thanks!

Jon

Here you go!

Sir, While I had used you before and had good service, I had temporarily switched to 'bullstuff', you just converted me back to you. I genuinely appreciate this, next order for lambo stuff is coming through you. Unfortunately, I did take this on right after posting it, and went it alone. I am done getting the new one back on, but I'll review this to see if I didn't cause myself any unnecessary extra work, as the job was a real bitch. lol.

Thanks again, very good of you, its better then the 1 pager I had.

Jon

Sir, While I had used you before and had good service, I had temporarily switched to 'bullstuff', you just converted me back to you. I genuinely appreciate this, next order for lambo stuff is coming through you. Unfortunately, I did take this on right after posting it, and went it alone. I am done getting the new one back on, but I'll review this to see if I didn't cause myself any unnecessary extra work, as the job was a real bitch. lol.

Thanks again, very good of you, its better then the 1 pager I had.

Jon

OK, this might be accurate for the lp640, and what I had was instructions for the 02-04 (which is closer to mine), but the 05-06 is the hybrid between those two systems. It has the automatic belt tensioner and not the earlier versions manual one (which requires a special tool to determine if its set correctly). But you do not need to break the coolent system at all, and the lp640 is missing the hydraulic front lift system pump apparently (maybe its electric in the later years?), as the AC is lower down and the lifting system pump is above it. So belt system is a bit different (wrapping around 2 pulleys on the left side of the picture, not just 1).

Also you have to partially undue the housing bracket for the AC and hydraulic lifting system pump, which allows the belt to pass by the bracket, which it cannot do if you don't remove a special 3/4 inch spacer 'washer'.

Anyways, its time to put it all back together, the hard part of figuring out how to get the belt back on is solved. I'll probably finish it up when I get some time over the next few days.

Thanks again!

Jon