Huracan Lowering Springs

PCJR

That looks very good, I wonder if the car is on standard suspension or the magnetic one, also how easy is to live with it? as it is the factory suspension is quite low, the fender gap is on the large side but the car itself is low, it scrapes more than the 570 did, not sure if I could handle having it lower but it does look enticing.

:headbang:

image.jpg

I don't love the wing but the car looks fantastic! The Huracan is SO LOW already though but I also feel like it needs to be dropped for the looks. I wish Lamborghini had just made the fenders cover more of the wheel/tire. The car DOES NOT need to be LOWER - just a better looking stance!

I don't love the wing but the car looks fantastic! The Huracan is SO LOW already though but I also feel like it needs to be dropped for the looks. I wish Lamborghini had just made the fenders cover more of the wheel/tire. The car DOES NOT need to be LOWER - just a better looking stance!

I agree with everything you said, I don't like the wing at all, as a matter of fact I think this is another Lambo which the designers will struggle to find a good wing solution, everything I've seen so far looks wrong.

That's a great point, the car is so low already, but the stance with the wheel gap could/should have been narrowed. I wonder if the gap has something to do with the adjustableness of the suspension between Strada and Corsa. Those of us who are owners or who have driven can attest to the variability of the magnetic suspension between Strada and Corsa.

That's a great point, the car is so low already, but the stance with the wheel gap could/should have been narrowed. I wonder if the gap has something to do with the adjustableness of the suspension between Strada and Corsa. Those of us who are owners or who have driven can attest to the variability of the magnetic suspension between Strada and Corsa.

Do you think the car gets lower in Corsa and higher in Strada?

I think the shocks harden up but the ride height stays the same, I wonder if I could measure it.

I agree with everything you said, I don't like the wing at all, as a matter of fact I think this is another Lambo which the designers will struggle to find a good wing solution, everything I've seen so far looks wrong.

I agree that I don't love the wing design but I do like how it visually lengthens the back of the car, makes it look less stubby.

Lowering is essential to this car. It dramatically improves the look, I couldn't own one without lowering it.

I agree that I don't love the wing design but I do like how it visually lengthens the back of the car, makes it look less stubby.

Lowering is essential to this car. It dramatically improves the look, I couldn't own one without lowering it.

Last time I installed aftermarket suspension on my SL I've ruined the ride, I am worried to change the springs for that reason but I agree the car looks fantastic when lowered.

Last time I installed aftermarket suspension on my SL I've ruined the ride, I am worried to change the springs for that reason but I agree the car looks fantastic when lowered.

The guys at GMG are very knowledgeable and very well respected in the Porsche & Audi community. I had their brand springs on the Turbo S I just sold. They where spot on from ride height to comfort and sport feeling. I'd give them a call and express your concerns since they now have first experience with the springs on the car.

The guys at GMG are very knowledgeable and very well respected in the Porsche & Audi community. I had their brand springs on the Turbo S I just sold. They where spot on from ride height to comfort and sport feeling. I'd give them a call and express your concerns since they now have first experience with the springs on the car.

Thank you PCJR, my friend just ordered a set for his H, I will use him as the guinea pig :icon_mrgreen:

I agree with Pete, couldn't have one without lowering it. With the right spring setup, ride quality shouldn't be compromised. The wing mounts look smallish and I much prefer to see beautiful factory Lamborghini paint over a matte wrap.

I test drove one a couple days ago and I'm totally hooked on the Huracan now. Just need to be patient and wait for the Superleggera version. Outstanding car, pretty much flawless IMHO. :icon_thumleft:

Another guinea pig here...springs incoming. Car needs drop bad. Had KWs and scrape plates on my 560, will add plates to the H too, hopefully same or not any worse than the G was slammed.

Also bit on the Vor wing, I wavered for weeks, but decided I needed something to get me by until something I love comes out...am addicted to wing (not wang).

Another guinea pig here...springs incoming. Car needs drop bad. Had KWs and scrape plates on my 560, will add plates to the H too, hopefully same or not any worse than the G was slammed.

Also bit on the Vor wing, I wavered for weeks, but decided I needed something to get me by until something I love comes out...am addicted to wing (not wang).

The bottom of the Huracan is at least an inch lower than the bottom of the Gallardo from the factory. I hope your streets and driveways are really flat. Even here in Birmingham, AL my stock Huracan ride height has more trouble than my lowered 458.

The bottom of the Huracan is at least an inch lower than the bottom of the Gallardo from the factory. I hope your streets and driveways are really flat. Even here in Birmingham, AL my stock Huracan ride height has more trouble than my lowered 458.

Shit. I drive on the moon (Chicago swiss cheese streets), have 4 speed humps (more like hills) to cross to get to my current house, and my driveway is pitched like a space shuttle take off ramp. I'm building a new house because building a new garage and repitching my driveway was not good enough...and I live near the hood currently, driving a Rosso car makes it even harder to be low key. Had hoped to be in the new house but couldn't wait any longer for a new car : /

Shit. I drive on the moon (Chicago swiss cheese streets), have 4 speed humps (more like hills) to cross to get to my current house, and my driveway is pitched like a space shuttle take off ramp. I'm building a new house because building a new garage and repitching my driveway was not good enough...and I live near the hood currently, driving a Rosso car makes it even harder to be low key. Had hoped to be in the new house but couldn't wait any longer for a new car : /

I am not saying it is impossible but be prepared to drive the car with a lift a LOT. There is one road that has some minor ruts and if I drive in them, the little plastic "warning" strip under the front splitter scrapes. Yikes.

• 2 weeks later...
the little plastic "warning" strip under the front splitter scrapes. Yikes.

I thought those are like the plastic tabs when you build a model car...just have to shave them down no? :)

I am not saying it is impossible but be prepared to drive the car with a lift a LOT. There is one road that has some minor ruts and if I drive in them, the little plastic "warning" strip under the front splitter scrapes. Yikes.

There was a recall on those "sacrificial" rubber strips, Lambo changed my whole front under tray, the rubber strip kept popping out of the fixing points because they were just pushed into the under tray lining without any mechanical fixings :eusa_wall: