FS: CHEAP - 2006 Murcielago ROADSTER, 2 tops, Carbon Fiber, only $145K FIRM

Crazy1

Yes I am sure it's firm much like the 145k was firm to begin with. Everyone has their right to ask whatever they want, the market will decide if it's the correct price or not. Regardless, posting an ad and at the same time berating the potential buyers isn't very wise. People run hot and cold, sometimes when a deal is dead it comes back to life, why label someone inquiring a name? We don't know the dynamics of the discussion, we just see the seller losing his temper.

And big deal if he keeps the vehicle, he obviously needs the money more than the market needs the car, why include a comment like that? To each their own.

Goddamn wise words mod.

OP, I'm selling my truck right now and people are kicking my nuts all day long but that's expected...buyer want to buy cheap and seller want to sell for more that's just the nature of buy/sell. Your Murci will be sold when a right buyer come along. GLWS

• 1 year later...
Is this car still for sale?

If it is, I would stay far away from this car. I paid for a PPI and besides the issues that came back the seller was full of lies. I wrote a huge thread about it on the other lambo talk. PM if you want more info.