Brabble making moves...

Griza

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/emerging-soc...WQDBHNlYwNzYw--

Just wanted to say thank you to those that are still using the app. I appreciate the support, we are about to blow through the roof!

Dude, that is awesome! Congrats! I'm about to plug into it right now!

Congrats brother! I'm in a similar boat, trying to build something fmor the ground up! I'll download your app today!

Thank you guys! We have come a long way over the last few months with some strategic investors that are really putting us on the fast track. We have had quite a few updates to the platform and continue to improve the app every single day. If any of you know any up and coming comedians, singers, performers, actors, photographer's etc that want some exposure I would greatly appreciate you sending them my way. We have a multi billion dollar advertising agency as well as one of the original creators of MTV on board as well as some radio personalities all putting us out there. We have a nationwide radio campaign going on now and we are looking for billboard space in Times Square. This can be tremendous exposure for them as we grow. There will be very important eyeballs on them as well as helping us grow so it will be win win for all. I would def love to see some more lambo's and other nice cars and boats and whatever else on the app so please feel free to post and social share to your facebook and twitter as we are integrated into those platforms. We can always use more strategic investors as well if anyone is involved in investing in tech. Thank you again for the support, I can't thank you all enough.