Project Fi Invite

HannibalACP82

So I signed up for Project Fi from Google at the beginning of the summer. Got my invite while I was in Abu Dhabi processed the paperwork. At that time I found out that the invite was for me only and that Google isn't offering family plans yet. Signed my wife up for her invite but I am still waiting. Now that we are over here I am trying to get her set up ASAP. I was wondering if any of you guys signed up, received the invite and then decided not to switch service and have an unused invite sitting around.

Thanks!

I would sign up for that today!

if Treynor can swing a couple invites that would be huge.

Would be great if he could swing a few more then a couple

I would sign up for that today!

if Treynor can swing a couple invites that would be huge.

I really love it. For me though being over here in the UAE and occasional trips to Korea is what makes it so nice. I will be honest I do watch my data usage like a hawk now where as before it was unlimited. However My first bill was $45 after taxes and last month was like $25. Sure I paid for the Nexus out of pocket....$550 even though Amazon is now selling the 64GB for $400 but I just love how simple it is and how well everything integrates. I am CONSTANTLY sending texts from inside hangouts on my laptop rather then on the phone and it makes communicating with back home very easy.

I have one. Not using it

Love to take it off your hands if you are interested and there is anyway to transfer it.

I have one, but I'm pretty sure it's non transferable.

Yeah I've seen it being hit or miss.

invites are not that hard to get. I signed up when it was announced and got an invite within 24 hours.

im a little weery about using it.....it utilizes T-Mobile and Sprint networks I believe.....2 of the worst. I like the billing plan, but i want a reliable network.

im not sure if I can port over my current verizon Galaxy S4

invites are not that hard to get. I signed up when it was announced and got an invite within 24 hours.

im a little weery about using it.....it utilizes T-Mobile and Sprint networks I believe.....2 of the worst. I like the billing plan, but i want a reliable network.

im not sure if I can port over my current verizon Galaxy S4

Invites are hard to get lately. Took me a few weeks and I signed up a month after it came out. Wife has been signed up since mid July without an invite.

Only phone you can use is a nexus 6.

Invites are hard to get lately. Took me a few weeks and I signed up a month after it came out. Wife has been signed up since mid July without an invite.

Only phone you can use is a nexus 6.

You can have mine. It doesn't look transferable though.

You can have mine. It doesn't look transferable though.

Much appreciated! If I figure out how to transfer it I will take you up on your offer!