Feeling Blu!

m6power

Thank you. I seriously think I'll be enjoying it more than the Venti. Can't wait!

By that statement I suspect there are things you dislike about the

Vent, care to share?

Best of luck with the H! Looks great in that color!

By that statement I suspect there are things you dislike about the

Vent, care to share?

Best of luck with the H! Looks great in that color!

It's not so much I dislike it as much as how good the Huracan / Gallardo type of cars are. I really enjoy driving my cars, whether it's on a track, or canyon driving. The Aventador is more of a big show stopper. I love the car, but the nimbleness of the Huracan makes the car more enjoyable in my opinion. But then again, what do I know? lol. I'll definitely be comparing the two this weekend and let you know in detail.

The love for this car is so real! I am absolutely convinced this car is better than any car in its class. Wow what an amazing machine! I can't believe the bad reviews I have read on the Huracan. The DCT is amazing, the power is great, the handling, cornering, the feel of the car is so sick. I can only imagine what the SL is going to be like. The Aventador feels sluggish after being in the Huracan lol.