Vancouver

pockmark

Would post in Travel, but seems like nobody looks that far down the list of Subtopics.

What is there to do? Any recommendations?

Vancouver is absolutely gorgeous.

Definitely check out Stanley Park, walk or rent a bicycle because it's pretty massive but get a good look at the city skyline and surrounding area.

Robson Street in downtown for shopping/eating.

Exotic dealerships, luckily they're all in the same area so you don't really need to do driving around to different dealers.

I'll add more as I remember what are cool places to do.

Felt inclined to throw in a photo for the ones that's never been B)

post-127685-1446134960_thumb.jpg

If you like the outdoors then you can check out the Capilano suspension bridge, grouse grind, plenty of hiking trails within a 20 minute drive from downtown, bike around vancouver (here's a map of all the bike routes). My favorite view of the city is from the Cypress Viewpoint, its definitely worth coming up at night if its clear out. The Area around the Vancouver Convention Centre is pretty nice. The Olympic Cauldron is there, and you could walk or bike through Coal Harbour to Stanley Park.

If you like good food, Italian Kitchen on Alberni street is pretty good. If you like Asian food, there's hundreds of restaurants around Vancouver that are great. Yaletown and Gastown have plenty of good restaurants, pubs, and lounges. The Ferrari, Lambo, and a few other exotic car dealers are just across the Burrard bridge, walking distance from downtown.