Passenger Side Window Gap

JanDaMan

Sorry for all the dumb ass questions, but the LP640 is new to me and some stuff just isn't in the manual. On my passenger side I have a gap in the rubber near the top of the window, and not sure if this should be like that or not, or if the window has binded it in some way and turned it inward. See photo below. I noticed it the other day looking into the car from the outisde. Can't get to my car at the moment, otherwise I would look at it closer.

22893578181_a3be71546a_b.jpgGap by JanDaMan, on Flickr

You can fix that with your fingers easily in 3 seconds. The rubber edge has flipped under where someone rubbed

against it.

As the other user stated that's a very easy fix. I had that too in mine Jandaman. Just pull the rubber out again. No biggie at all, just depends on how it falls. No issues on mine so far either, yayyy...! Knock on wood ;)

Haha, WTF, my bad. After looking at the issue again, it was the rubber window channel that I saw the other day from the outside of the car that had a crease in it. It seems part of the rubber channel got out of wack when the window rolls up, and seems like it has been like that for a while (photo below). I used a piece of manila folder on the rubber/window area when rolling the window up, which guided it back in the channel. Not sure if it will stay that way now or not. Next time I roll down the window, I may try a little contact cement or silcone where the rubber meets the black metal area of the door l so that it keeps the rubber channel open. Anyway I fixed that inside rubber as well. So far with ownership, that has been my most major issue so far.

22607038687_5e933127e7_b.jpgWindow channel by JanDaMan, on Flickr