Build number?

mhh

last 4 digits on the chassis number

I mean the number out of 600. I'm not sure why there is no obvious plaque.

I mean the number out of 600. I'm not sure why there is no obvious plaque.

They didn't number this series individually, strange.

Where do you find this number?

There are several places, the obvious being the VIN plate.

However the easiest is the windscreen. The VIN should be etched in to the glass low down and on the passenger side

Probably because they wanted the freedom to sneak a few more cars in. Whatever, it discredits the limited build run concept.

Probably because they wanted the freedom to sneak a few more cars in. Whatever, it discredits the limited build run concept.

True, I didn't think about that, having said that the Murci SV numbering wasn't in order and the rumors are that they produced less than initially announced.

Anyway, how are you enjoying yours, did you have a chance to open it up or not yet?

True, I didn't think about that, having said that the Murci SV numbering wasn't in order and the rumors are that they produced less than initially announced.

Anyway, how are you enjoying yours, did you have a chance to open it up or not yet?

I've done 300km around the city. I almost sold it for a healthy premium but pulled out of the deal. Impressions? It looks incredible, it sounds great in Sport and Corsa. It's comfortable with comfort seats, the gearbox needs to be in manual to work decently and the clutch feels suspect compared to a double clutch - it's almost shuddery if forced to reverse uphill. The shifts themselves are fine but only in Manual mode. The car is wide and scary in close traffic. Nice steering and brakes. Crap stereo. Well finished. Good ride.

I'm getting clearbra on next week and then I'll give it a decent run. I'm very happy I kept it so far. It's not a daily driver though. It required constant concentration to drive.

I've done 300km around the city. I almost sold it for a healthy premium but pulled out of the deal. Impressions? It looks incredible, it sounds great in Sport and Corsa. It's comfortable with comfort seats, the gearbox needs to be in manual to work decently and the clutch feels suspect compared to a double clutch - it's almost shuddery if forced to reverse uphill. The shifts themselves are fine but only in Manual mode. The car is wide and scary in close traffic. Nice steering and brakes. Crap stereo. Well finished. Good ride.

I'm getting clearbra on next week and then I'll give it a decent run. I'm very happy I kept it so far. It's not a daily driver though. It required constant concentration to drive.

Thank you for the feedback, I see Scud hasn't been able to twist your arm out if its socket :icon_mrgreen:

Actually, not too strange at all. Lambo learned it from the 670SV that some dealers, particularly those in SE Asia, wanted some specific numbers and avoided others as plenty of their clients believed in/insisted on lucky/auspicious numbers. So Lambo had high demand on a certain few and couldn't give some others away. By stating "1 of 600 for the coupe and 1 of 500 for the roadster", the war for the "right" number is naturally eliminated. Also, as others had said, they can also sneak in a few more if needed.

Actually, not too strange at all. Lambo learned it from the 670SV that some dealers, particularly those in SE Asia, wanted some specific numbers and avoided others as plenty of their clients believed in/insisted on lucky/auspicious numbers. So Lambo had high demand on a certain few and couldn't give some others away. By stating "1 of 600 for the coupe and 1 of 500 for the roadster", the war for the "right" number is naturally eliminated. Also, as others had said, they can also sneak in a few more if needed.

I didn't think about that but you are correct, just send everything with 8 to Asia, problems solved :icon_mrgreen: