I don't think Richard has gotten out of that TT Huracan since it made it home:)

Underground Racing

Is there some kind of beef here ? Between Matt & UGR ??

Just curious on this

Personally I'm not a fan of Matt Farah

I think he should consider himself lucky to be able to drive one

He got caught posting on something he had no first hand information about. It was over a post on facebook that was brought to my attention. After I messenged him and a few messages back and forth he took the false statement down. The only video I saw him do was in another tuners TT car that you could clearly here had clutch slipping issues. He has never been in one of our builds. I will challange any Supercharged car vs a stage 1 TT car in any kind of situtation and blow its doors off.

Some of those supercharged Lambos are just bearly faster than stock Lambos. ;(

I will challange any Supercharged car vs a stage 1 TT car in any kind of situtation and blow its doors off.

Not to get too far off topic here, but to compare a SC Gallardo to a Stage I UGR is comparing apples, to coconuts.

My bolt on, stage 1 manual, rear wheel drive ran 179.xx with my first time behind the wheel. There are not SC cars that are anywhere close to that type of number.

Sure a SC huracan may get me off the line with launch control, but it would not get a TT Huracan DCT with an equal transmission.

Anyways, The White Huracan is a beast. Makes me wonder if I really need a 401k... I'm still young enough to rebuild, lol.

Great job as always UGR. Hope this car makes it to Texas.

Mike