Bentley Continental T

Smash Boy

Is this the quintessential Bentley?  

30 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

A favorite of mine. Sure to draw mixed reviews!!

I'd go with some large 20"+ rims, polished or maybe chrome, depending on mood, hehe.

Anyone know the market value for one of these badboys? Is this a future $70k car?

post-1098-1121369579.jpg

post-1098-1121369580.jpg

post-1098-1121369581.jpg

post-1098-1121369582.jpg

post-1098-1121369583.jpg

I also like it more than the other Bentleys, it has a nice, sport look.

And the Arnage looks like a cheap version of the Silver Seraph RR, every single part of it. ;)

Silver Seraph = boring.

Arnage = exciting.

Peter, can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but in case you aren't....now you know :)

Shah, that yellow one is something else isn't it?? I've never seen a Conti T in yellow. Stunning, although I'm not sure if it's appropriate :)

Agreed that it's the top Bentley. Let's not forget what the MSRP on these cars were.

There have been a few continentals T's with miles sell in the $80's. There was a gold one on ebay for a while that sold cheap but it had 50k+miles.

Silver Seraph = boring.  

Arnage = exciting.

I don't think that the RR is boring, more likely the Bentley. It's faded and dull, looks like a cut off copy of the Silver Seraph. The SS presents itself in a very dignified way, with all its design details that make it look special, a real luxury saloon car. And the Arnage isn't special in any way, it's just flattened like a brick. :)

Silver Seraph = boring.  

Arnage = exciting.  

Peter, can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but in case you aren't....now you know :)

Shah, that yellow one is something else isn't it?? I've never seen a Conti T in yellow. Stunning, although I'm not sure if it's appropriate :)

Agreed that it's the top Bentley. Let's not forget what the MSRP on these cars were.

That yellow should be the lemans edition. I love the SC too with the extras. I was looking for one but I would rather get a Phantom

saw a hot milf in a RED arnage the other day...HOT!

Totally agree Arnage is the car to buy for the uber hottie trophy wife.

If I can only get my wife to stop loving those damn f-cars...

///MK