360 Video - Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack Roll Race Finals

dirty

So damn funny two brothers racing each other and they are both way faster than everyone else at the event in their UGR cars lol

I know they have to be pulling Kevin and KC to the side. "Hey man can you just lower his boost in 5th and 6th to 15 psi"

Hahaha we were joking about that before we went out to do the race. Both cars were turned up pretty equal I think the Huracan in the roll race if driven correctly just comes out harder than the SL because crossing at 228 in the roll is pretty fast. Still trying to find out the exact distance it was from the light to the finish line. I know it's longer than TI but not sure by how much.

Duhawks when you gonna get something and race with all of us? :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm assuming all of the current X version Huracans will switch to the DCT once ready for the power level right?

Not sure to be honest we'd have to see once the DCT X is available!

Hahaha we were joking about that before we went out to do the race. Both cars were turned up pretty equal I think the Huracan in the roll race if driven correctly just comes out harder than the SL because crossing at 228 in the roll is pretty fast. Still trying to find out the exact distance it was from the light to the finish line. I know it's longer than TI but not sure by how much.

Duhawks when you gonna get something and race with all of us? :)

Soon. Very soon. Had to take care of a few things and those things are now handled.

You guys are having too much fun. I want in!

Soon. Very soon. Had to take care of a few things and those things are now handled.

:icon_super:

Time for you to get a X package, you have to be bored of that bolt on 2R lol

Thanks and Yes 109 low boost setting for the street. Kevin and KC tell me it's around 1300whp but I think it's making more probably around 1500+ lol.

So for the three fuels you use, 93, 109, import, you have a low boost and high boosting setting for each fuel? What's low boost on import? lmao 1850whp

So for the three fuels you use, 93, 109, import, you have a low boost and high boosting setting for each fuel? What's low boost on import? lmao 1850whp

UR can pretty much tune to however you want. The orange car ran 227 on lower boost import.

UR can pretty much tune to however you want. The orange car ran 227 on lower boost import.

Had the other account for 3 days and I got banned. Let me ask you one more Q before I get banned again lmao.

Duplicate performance charges 275K for their 2200whp package. Is that cheaper or more expensive than the UR X package?

Edited by Post It

Had the other account for 3 days and I got banned. Let me ask you one more Q before I get banned again lmao.

Duplicate performance charges 275K for their 2200whp package. Is that cheaper or more expensive than the UR X package?

...............you prob have too many registered names under your IP Taylor. I think the X system is a lot more but its a lot faster than your junk... pretty obviouse the X makes 2500+ whp to be able to go 240 in the 1/2.... 2200 whp LOL.. so two years ago

that same package in thuff331 DP R8 got smashed by a Viper at the last 1/2 mile in Arkansas didnt it...........? 215 in the 1/2 mile...wow real fast...! DP bragging that they were going to run 240 and went 215......lololol! let me guess.....just testing right..?

This isn't even a debate. I don't know why it comes up.

UGR is the best. Just look at the score board. It's not even close.

Had the other account for 3 days and I got banned. Let me ask you one more Q before I get banned again lmao

This is why is cheaper...

Faster than anything you got.

🤔 I'm not trying to set any records ....

Talk less and work harder so maybe one day your cars can be up there with UGR...

Idk how you can say it's cheap, but you don't either have one or could even afford one. How does UGR going 10 mph faster makes them better than us? Just because our shit blows up?

Taylor I agree with you 100%.... Your statement is spot on.

More racing and less blowing up...

What does you being at UGR have to do with anything? You could just be getting a new clutch for all we know

Clutch for my stroller?

I got out of the game bc everyone was slow. I actually showed up at a gas station in Texas one time and all the DP customers said "fcuk it's duhawks lets get out of here"