Lambo v. V.ette @ Quick 30

Speed Syndicate

Last weekend we held a 1/4 drag event and had an incredibly diverse showing of cars. Two in particular made it into this video. If you ever come out to one of our events, make sure to say hi to Micah from Advance Diesel and Motorsports (Lambo) and Danny from Lethal Performance (V ette). These guys are super cool. Before everyone starts bench racing, both cars are 6 Speeds and drag racing is way harder than most people think. Can the cars go faster under different circumstances - of course. But on this day the drivers had fun and that's all that matters. Micah picked up retarded mph on the back half and clicked off a 9 later in the night too.

Good time:

Edit: Sorry about the word censor V ette owners. That's the forum.

Edited by Post It

Last weekend we held a 1/4 drag event and had an incredibly diverse showing of cars. Two in particular made it into this video. If you ever come out to one of our events, make sure to say hi to Micah from Advance Diesel and Motorsports (Lambo) and Danny from Lethal Performance (V ette). These guys are super cool. Before everyone starts bench racing, both cars are 6 Speeds and drag racing is way harder than most people think. Can the cars go faster under different circumstances - of course. But on this day the drivers had fun and that's all that matters.

Good time:

Edit: Sorry about the word censor V ette owners. That's the forum.

I need to bring a Huracan or R8 to this event. Wish you guys were closer to us.

I need to bring a Huracan or R8 to this event. Wish you guys were closer to us.

I told Seafish to stop fcuking around....

Ran twice 9.8 at 175

I broke all the other cars and was too scared to launch this car harder being first time in 1/4 with this car.

Any stats available from your time slip? Interested to see what mph you picked up from the 1/8 out the back door.

Any stats available from your time slip? Interested to see what mph you picked up from the 1/8 out the back door.

Best 60' was 2.2 and 1/8 mph was 130-132

If you ever get serious about running a number there is a lot of potential on the table. Really good to see you having fun with the car and going to battle with some seasoned drivers in fast cars.

I would say that's getting it done on the back half. Props Man! Cannot wait to get my 6-speed manual to the track. Looks like a blast

..why is it so hard for these gallardos or r8s to ET better in the 1/4.........? what is the record for a 6 speed lambo....?

I don't know about a manual... But the E gear I think is in the 8's.

The problem is we are either geared to go 200+ or we set the gearing to go 1/4 mile racing.

Nobody ( That I know of ) really decided to have the car set up for 1/4 mile times.

Now... Mark my words, if you went to Kevin and said... "Hey Kevin, I want to run 7's in my Gallardo" Your car would run 7's ;)

But it may not a 225 1/2 mile car...

Mike

That's ridiculous for a 2.2 60' foot. Killer job on the first outing and I appreciate you sharing. It's always nice to see these cars mix it up outside of the more popular runway events. Definitely interested how you do next time out.

Yes, but it was Bill's ex-TI KOTS SL. Mullet still has his Grigio Testicular SL.

i know. just messing with Mullet. seemed like every week people were asking him if his car was for sale because they saw it on NCS. hahahaha

^ A stage 3 Huracan or R8 with the DCT would be more than enough for these events

I would agree with that as stage 3 Huracan /R8 with DCT would get a 0-60ft around 1.6 second and a quarter mile in 9.5 secs.

I say this as I ran against a modern Pontiac GTO with drag slicks, roll cage and parachute.

He ran a 0-60ft of 1.52 sec, ET of 9.3 sec and terminal speed of 152mph

I ran a 0-60ft of 1.87sec, ET of 10.37 and terminal speed of 153mph. 1/8 mile speed was 115mph.

I did have some wheel spin going from 3rd to 4th. So if I could get 0-60ft down to 1.70secs, ice up, I should break into the high nines, hopefully:).

I also got kicked off the strip for running faster than 140mph without full roll cage and parachute:)

My e-gear stage 3 with race heads on race gas , R888's, no ice, stock gear ratios regularly runs 1.86 sec for 0-60ft without a hard launch. You have to get it just right or you will run 2 sec 0-60ft. Using launch control, I once managed a 0-60ft of 1.78 sec, but too hard on the car IMHO.

cheers,

john