Sources to rebuild MC and boosters

Georgev12

Yesterday I posted a request for help, finding sources to rebuild MCs and Boosters.

Seems the mods do not want me to ask for help, as my post was DEL.

If you guys don't want a 75 year old 100 % DAV with over 35 years knowledge in Lamborghini and having owned 11 Countach, a 350 GT, 400GT, Miura #3, Espada, Jarama S, now if you do not want that knowledge here, just have the BALLS to say so. Don't just hide behind your computer and DEL my posts. I don't really see any mod here with the knowledge I have or the willingness to help for free as I do. I wonder how many of the mods could build a Lambo V12, or have owned 11 Countach.

Just thought I would ask.

Georgev12

Not caught up with your self importance are you ? We have have asked you so many times to play by the rules and you ignore us, then you change your name and start posting as another party.

To sum it up, i don't want to see you here. Clear enough ?

Not caught up with your self importance are you ? We have have asked you so many times to play by the rules and you ignore us, then you change your name and start posting as another party.

To sum it up, i don't want to see you here. Clear enough ?

What about the other people who benefit from my help. They might not want me to leave.

Just because you don't like me.

With a name like Georgev12 , kinda makes one think your George Evans. But in your threads they call you chad. So its. Little bit of a conflict of interest also.

Unless you are George then im totally confused.

What about the other people who benefit from my help. They might not want me to leave.

If you didn't act like a cheapskate, post elusively and try and bypass us all the time, i would have no issue with you. Fact is, you only want to help yourself . If anyone owning a Countach needs help, i would gladly steer them in the right direction.

If you didn't act like a cheapskate, post elusively and try and bypass us all the time, i would have no issue with you. Fact is, you only want to help yourself . If anyone owning a Countach needs help, i would gladly steer them in the right direction.

Lets see now, you call me a Cheapskate, so I guess you are saying to the world that I am Stingy, Mean and I am Dishonest, is that right?

I guess when I tell Lamborghini people not to pay $60 or $70 for an oil filter, that they can buy at any good parts house for less than $20.00, that makes me mean, stingy, and dishonest is that right.

I am stingy, mean and dishonest when I feel that just because you own a Lamborghini, you do not need to pay over $100 for a belt, that can be bought for less than $20. When I try to find parts for Lamborghini people at real prices, not the inflated prices that some on here would charge.

You have no idea about my situation, will send you a PM