Lamborghini Countach QV

BoiseBlade

Hi All,

I am not a Lamborghini owner, (I wish!)

But they have always been my dream car.

I hope you do not mind me asking a question for scale modeling

I am building a scale model of Lamborghini Countach quattrovalvole (Not Ugly American Version)

I need help identifying some hoses on a Lambo Countach QV

I can not find any good image on the Web to show where these hoses go or what they attach to.

I think I have found where on the engine they go (from some one doing a real rebuild) but not where the other end goes. They disappear behind the back side of the radiators. I have even looked on EuroSpares UK and can not tell by any of the part lists or images what they are.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Here is an images of what I am looking for.

(The 2 Silver hoses on the left in front of Fuel Filter and going behind radiator.)

(The 2 black hoses on right coming from front side of engine with 2 black tie wraps going behind right radiator.)

lp500qv173.jpg

The 2 Silver hoses on the left in front of Fuel Filter and going behind radiator

They go to the oil cooler.

The 2 black hoses on right coming from front side of engine with 2 black tie wraps going behind right radiator.

I am pretty sure however not positive that those are for the oil thermostat.

They go to the oil cooler.

I am pretty sure however not positive that those are for the oil thermostat.

RedLambo,

Thank You, I miss read the parts on EuroSpares. I saw the Part 8 as Thermo fit and guess I thought that was where it was.

So I guess that would mean one hose would be the input and one the output from the oil thermostat. and it is probably just tucked behind cooling radiator?

Regards

Jeff D

RedLambo,

Thank You, I miss read the parts on EuroSpares. I saw the Part 8 as Thermo fit and guess I thought that was where it was.

So I guess that would mean one hose would be the input and one the output from the oil thermostat. and it is probably just tucked behind cooling radiator?

Regards

Jeff

Yes it is located in front of the passenger side radiator (or behind it in your photo) that is where mine is on my 2 valve Countach.

Yes it is located in front of the passenger side radiator (or behind it in your photo) that is where mine is on my 2 valve Countach.

Thanks Again Redlambo.

I really appreciated you taking the time to help me.

Jeff D