Check Engine 1-5 Error Code P1311

gallardodude

Ok so after I completed an oil change (I followed the proper steps to change the oil) I went out on a quick spirited drive. After I returned my check engine 1-5 light came on. Then I use my OBD2 Scanner and the only code that came up is P1311. I've done some research on the forums and I guess EVERY Gallardo owner have experienced this error code at one point of their ownership. So can someone chime some light on this error code and tell me what I can do to fix this problem? I went ahead and erased the code and for now its cleared but I know after a few drive I am sure the same CEL 1-5 will come on again. I will report back to let you guys know if the CEL light will come back on after a few drive. On the LamboWeb theres a chart with all the error code translation and under P1311 its states its "Functional Check" I have no idea what Functional Check means but many people who have experienced this error code all said its not a big problem. So anyone who experienced this please let me know what I can do to fix it. Much appreciate it!

• 1 month later...