75 Urraco For Sale

75p250

75 Urraco for sale. One of 25 P111s (according to the Lambo Registry), Weber carbs, 44k miles, red/gray cloth, older restore, all new cooling system hoses, completely stock.

Asking $23,500, located in MD/USA.

Car was the subject of a complete restore in 1989/90 (have paperwork), If you're looking for a completely stock car in good condition that you could enjoy for weekend cruise/country drive show and shine kinds of activities or even as a daily driver this is it.

Car runs well and I just performed a PM of all coolant hoses on the car.

This car is not a concourse quality one, but a good sound car at a fair price for someone to have fun with.

• 2 years later...
75 Urraco for sale. One of 25 P111s (according to the Lambo Registry), Weber carbs, 44k miles, red/gray cloth, older restore, all new cooling system hoses, completely stock.

Asking $23,500, located in MD/USA.

Car was the subject of a complete restore in 1989/90 (have paperwork), If you're looking for a completely stock car in good condition that you could enjoy for weekend cruise/country drive show and shine kinds of activities or even as a daily driver this is it.

Car runs well and I just performed a PM of all coolant hoses on the car.

This car is not a concourse quality one, but a good sound car at a fair price for someone to have fun with.

please send me pics and info at [email protected]

Um, did you guys notice the DATE of that for sale ad? It's 2.5 years old!

And that guy hasn't signed on since 29 August 2005.