6.0 Front Spoiler Carbon Pieces

whart

So, I don't use the lift system on the 6.0. As a result the undertray at the front of the car, including those little- but presumably costly- carbon fibre shelves at the front corners have some scrapes on the bottom- not visible unless you look underneath the car. But, i'm concerned about cracking and splintering.

What do you guys do, other than avoid the obvious steep angles? Replacement parts? SP Carbon Tek make these? (I sent them an email). Info and insight appreciated. TIA.

As far as I can tell, the carbon pieces are part of the front bumper that are not removable without major work (cutting and rebonding) to the front bumper. I have the same issues with my 6.0.

I have a similar problem with a crack in one of mine. Steve, who made my wing, has those. If you want to talk with him his e-mail is please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer [email protected] . I spoke with him about making a set for my car and he said replacing them is tricky but can be done. I attached a couple photos he sent me one is of an aftermarket 6.0 bumper with the carbon skirts on and one is of a set of the carbon skirts.

I have a similar problem with a crack in one of mine. Steve, who made my wing,  has those. If you want to talk with him his e-mail is please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer [email protected] . I spoke with him about making a set for my car and he said replacing them is tricky but can be done. I attached a couple photos he sent me one is of an aftermarket 6.0 bumper with the carbon skirts on and one is of a set of the carbon skirts.

Do you have pictures of your car before and after?

I guess the downside of replacing only the 'skirts' is a lack of structural integrity; scraping them could mean ripping them out altogether. Wonder if there is a flexible rubber like substance that looks like carbon fibre? :) My GT2 used to have a detachable, replaceable lip- at $300 per it was still a rip-off, but way better than replacing the entire bumper!

Ab: the idea of having to replace the entire bumper because of this is insane.

INSANE? You don't know what insane is! Check the price for the carbon skirts that go under your rocker panels and then tell me what's insane!

My car had some marks on the carbon rocker skirt (?) so I checked the price two years ago. Part #66005528 retail price: $4367.50

Last week, I came across a little extra money so I figured what the heck, I'll splurge and get the piece new.

Retail price today $7,131.81!!!!!!!! ](*,)

Well, to make you feel better, no one else probably bought them at 4k dollars either. So, the company just marked up the existing inventory a little more. Then again, since Carbon Fiber is now an endangered species, i could understand how it could double in price. Is that something that an aftermarket maker could supply in decent quality?