FS: 2008 Gallardo Spyder Man-Gear Black on Tan - Sold

nikojo

This is like new. 3,200 miles. Still has warranty left on it. This IS manual gear......I had a coupe E-gear and traded new for this one. Loved it!

Never had a problem with this car.

Paint is perfect including under front bumper.

Seats are perfect without a crease. Full branding package on seats and dashboard.

Has carbon fiber door pulls and shifter housing.

Has full navigation including heads up display. NO camera marring the rear wing.

Wheels are perfect.

Dealer has offered $142,000. If you can beat that you can have it. PM me for more details if you are serious.

Thanks for looking.

Heads up display???

VIN and factory option list? Navigation? Pictures?

Heads up display refers to the display in the dash between the tach and speedo. There are some nav systems that can be installed that usually will not show up on the "heads up display" like the OEM.

Don't know what else you would call it.

Sold it to dealer as I realized I didn't want to go through the "back and forth" of a private sale especially on a car like this one.

It is called a board computer. Congrats on the sale. Whats next?

I really did need a bit of a change. Was thinking of getting into a 430 but honestly felt it was a lateral move at best.

I took a bit of a different direction and bought a Porsche 550 Spyder reproduction. Higher end version of the typical replica's. Porsche engine and transaxle. HP to lbs it is equivalent to the Lambo. We'll see how long that lasts.

I would like to tell everyone what a bad experience I had with the Lambo Chicago dealer but want to cool off before I go on about it. Don't even know if there is a place on this forum to post this kind of stuff. But really feel I have to warn others how they may be treated some day.

I should've called Houston or Atlanta from the beginning.

I would like to tell everyone what a bad experience I had with the Lambo Chicago dealer but want to cool off before I go on about it. Don't even know if there is a place on this forum to post this kind of stuff. But really feel I have to warn others how they may be treated some day.

I should've called Houston or Atlanta from the beginning.

Was your bad experience from when you purchased or when you sold the car? (Or was it from service on the car during ownership).

We're all ears if you want to vent.