help doors not locking

jags911tt

Mates

My doors and fuel door will not lock.

JAG

With out more info I would say check the fuses in the right front floor first. Must remove panel under the front piece of carpet check all of them. There is a list of what fuses go to what on the back of the panel.

With out more info I would say check the fuses in the right front floor first. Must remove panel under the front piece of carpet check all of them. There is a list of what fuses go to what on the back of the panel.

Checked fuses and thats not the problem. When you arm the alarm or press the interior lock button you can hear the doors trying to lock.

My fuel door has never locked.

Do your doors lock, then unlock, or something else?

Check to make sure your doors, boot, and bonnet are all properly latched.

Nick

Checked fuses and thats not the problem. When you arm the alarm or press the interior lock button you can hear the doors trying to lock.

That just gave Jefflambo more info he needed. It sound like the rod for locking the latch is out of adjustment. Jefflambo will have to confirm about the gas tank, but when the car is armed or lock the lid for the gas should lock. I think it has its own fuse from the door locks.