SE30 Side Windows

Dion

Morning

Has anyone leads on where I can get new side windows for my SE30? Lamborghini here in Europe want a crazy amount of money.

I need the larger fixed glass only, not the smaller (opening) parts.

Behold my airbrushing skills on the picture to illustrate the part I mean....

windows.jpg

Send me over an email with shipping info and I will get you price and avail on them

Many thanks. Just emailed your aol address

Random question....but how did you get those higher air scoops on the rear quarter panels. Did that require entirely new quarter panels?

ps Beautiful car!

Random question....but how did you get those higher air scoops on the rear quarter panels. Did that require entirely new quarter panels?

ps Beautiful car!

It was already done by a previous owner. The panels are original so he must of just had them modified. I will put them back to standard soon.

Thank you, most kind.

Your SE30 is to die for. Lovely and a keeper.

Thank you. I rarely use it, and kind of forced it into use last year as it had a engine rebuild so wanted to get it run in. Will check the mileage, but I did more in it then than I have in the previous years I've owned it. I noticed a quite major misfire (pinking) when under load the last time I used it so will send it to Mike Pullen here in the UK for a fix v soon.

I keep all my cars (bar the daily drivers) in a hanger approx 2miles from the house so it's not so easy just to jump in and drive on a whim.

I'm thinking of replacing the windows with the full wind down jobbys like the normal Diablo has.

Anyone here done it?

Thank you. I rarely use it, and kind of forced it into use last year as it had a engine rebuild so wanted to get it run in. Will check the mileage, but I did more in it then than I have in the previous years I've owned it. I noticed a quite major misfire (pinking) when under load the last time I used it so will send it to Mike Pullen here in the UK for a fix v soon.

I keep all my cars (bar the daily drivers) in a hanger approx 2miles from the house so it's not so easy just to jump in and drive on a whim.

I'm thinking of replacing the windows with the full wind down jobbys like the normal Diablo has.

Anyone here done it?

Yes. There is a gent from Austin, JTSE 30, who had regular windows installed in his yellow SE30. I believe it was done at the factory

Anyone here done it?

where at in the UK are you? I met a guy over seas who has helped me source a lot of parts for the older cars.

PM me

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Thanks to Alex on here for his help.

I've found a company here in the UK that will make them for me. Helpful guy there told me circa £1750 per side including the tooling.