cec carbon wheels

kennyjr748

Forgive me if this is a repost... but I saw this on another forum and thought I would crosspost here for people to see.

This was the poster's response to some questions :

Thank you for your interest. The biggest advantage of these wheels over the competition is the fact that you can get staggered lip setups. Also this wheel is TUV approved. Our wheels have the highest quality barrels. They are manufactured in Germany (Dymag/HRE is produced in Great Britan) and are load rated to support 2300 LBS each. That is much higher then even most forged wheels. Also, Our carbon fiber weave has a cleaner look, and does not have a yellow tinge as some of the competitors do. They come with a 2 year limited warranty.

I will get the 19" weights for you. The 20" for Gallardo weighed as follows.

Front Wheel 8.5x20" weighs 21.90lbs

Rear Wheel 12x20" weighs 23.40 lbs.

www.cecwheels.com

Lambo_Carbon.jpg

CEC_4_10_09_Laydown_front_carbon_T_1.jpg

CEC_4_10_09_laydown_carbon_fiber_rear_T_1.jpg

CEC_4_10_09_Laydown_front_carbon_T_1.jpg

My dealings with CEC have been pleasant, although I got the impression that Claus is a bit of a douche'. Their products have always seemed to be quality. It'll be interesting to see where these end up down the line.

They had great parties at SEMA as well, not sure if they still do.

Looks interesting though.

My dealings with CEC have been pleasant, although I got the impression that Claus is a bit of a douche'. Their products have always seemed to be quality. It'll be interesting to see where these end up down the line.

They had great parties at SEMA as well, not sure if they still do.

Looks interesting though.

Claus is actually a great guy. I guess not knowing someone personally changes perspectives on things.

Claus is actually a great guy. I guess not knowing someone personally changes perspectives on things.

Agreed, i'm not saying he IS a douche' but that was the impression that was put upon me from my limited exposure.

Are the carbon fiber parts made by dymag? I saw elsewhere, where HRE was making a carbon fiber rim now that was essentially their face connected to the dymag outside.

Are the carbon fiber parts made by dymag? I saw elsewhere, where HRE was making a carbon fiber rim now that was essentially their face connected to the dymag outside.

The CEC barrels are made in Germany, the Dymag/HRE barrels in England.