870hp 9ff GT3 RS vs 430 Scuderia

n4s

this vid blowed my mind.. how easy was that overtake?! just 'pufffff' and 9ff goes like hell

IMO you shouldnt tt a GT3RS. That is why they build a GT2 and a regular Turbo. Cool vid. Car is pretty quick.

Also as a forewarning, this thread belongs in the Other Cars or Porsche or Ferrari section not General section.

IMO you shouldnt tt a GT3RS. That is why they build a GT2 and a regular Turbo. Cool vid. Car is pretty quick.

Also as a forewarning, this thread belongs in the Other Cars or Porsche or Ferrari section not General section.

sorry,can any mod put my topic in right section?

this vid blowed my mind.. how easy was that overtake?! just 'pufffff' and 9ff goes like hell

I dont understand what you think was going to happen... Scud=not that fast...9ff has double the power=total destruction

I dont understand what you think was going to happen... Scud=not that fast...9ff has double the power=total destruction

Looking at the speedo and tach of the 5th and 6th gear pulls. a GTT would demolish it at least on the top end.

Looking at the speedo and tach of the 5th and 6th gear pulls. a GTT would demolish it at least on the top end.

A gtt will demolish the 9ff from any roll on... The 870 they quote is flywheel , and I believe its torque not hp.. I belive hp is somewhere around 770-780

http://9ff.de/en/products/details.php?n3id...&relID=3407

yup, guy made a mistake. would GTT demolish that ?

http://9ff.de/en/products/details.php?n3id...&relID=3464

0-186mph in 18 seconds. what are your times? 0-62 - 3.0s 0-125 - 8.0s

well thats the 1000, and yes, my GTT would destroy that too since they got 0-60 in 3 sec, while jason conservatively launching my GTT reached 0-186 in 16.9 sec :icon_thumleft:

wow... 16.9 ..

and now we are talking about speed :P no more questions,thank you for not eating me,my english is not perfect, I understand what you're writing,but my utterance is poor.

wow... 16.9 ..

and now we are talking about speed :P no more questions,thank you for not eating me,my english is not perfect, I understand what you're writing,but my utterance is poor.

Ok, i wont eat you! LOL Btw there are plenty of faster porsches than the 9FF, the Evo car that ran 238 in the mile did 0-186 in 15.9. My car with a good launch should go about as fast.

Ok, i wont eat you! LOL Btw there are plenty of faster porsches than the 9FF, the Evo car that ran 238 in the mile did 0-186 in 15.9. My car with a good launch should go about as fast.

be nice!!!!!!!

alex

The 9ff '1000' is not built for times under 150mph.....at all, in which case that is quite impressive. The car is geared for speeds of 200 - 250mph only. if I remember correctly, the record car could actually only hit 60 in 5.6 secs. Over 150+ however, it is a very quick car.

The 9ff '1000' is not built for times under 150mph.....at all, in which case that is quite impressive. The car is geared for speeds of 200 - 250mph only. if I remember correctly, the record car could actually only hit 60 in 5.6 secs. Over 150+ however, it is a very quick car.

Have they actually gone 250 in it? :eusa_think:

IMO it is pretty dumb to have a car geared only for runs over 150mph.