AP Pablo Montoya

Sr.G

Ok after seeing joes watch in person, that thing is bad ass! l am looking for a pablo monntoya rose gold. Alex you are the man so point me to the right direction. Ive seen one brand new for 45,000. please tell me that price is not accurate.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Ok after seeing joes watch in person, that thing is bad ass! l am looking for a pablo monntoya rose gold. Alex you are the man so point me to the right direction. Ive seen one brand new for 45,000. please tell me that price is not accurate.

:lol: It's pretty close..but give Alex some time. He'll find you one @ a good price.

lol! montoya is hard to find watch,let me see what i can find for you.

alex

I have a rose gold Montoya.It has become one of my favorites.I have seen them anywhere around 42 to 48k.List is 42k.Good luck getting one.You won't be sorry

Get the Montoya for $40k or be a cheapskate like me and get the AP Offshore R/G non-Montoya for under $30k, it look as good IMO and personaly I hate JPM anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and personaly I hate JPM anyway.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You hate JPM? :| I like him :finga:

Somebody has the Vid of him punching the phatographer ?

Hey I didn't say I hate JPM anyway. How come it says Sr.G wrote. Moderators there is a glitch.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Hey I didn't say I hate JPM anyway. How come it says Sr.G wrote. Moderators there is a glitch.

Yeah, there is a glitch. Don't worry.

I said it and raynero didn't quote my massage correctly.

Sr.G - I know whose got a RG JPM for sale here in LA.  Let me call them and see if they still have it.

Right on, thanks

I just called Westime-Rodeo because they had a RG piece there on consignment a month or so ago but unfortunately it's been sold.

I'll keep an eye out for you and if Alex hasn't checked with our AP connection then I'll shoot him an e-mail.

I found a titanium piece for sale. Don't know if you're interested. It's exactly like the piece I wore on the last run. Alex has the same exact piece that he posted pics of in the other thread. This guy's price is quite high but I'm sure you can negotiate. It's BNIB (brand new in box) and he's asking 21,000 euros which is equivalent to US$25K.

I found a titanium piece for sale. Don't know if you're interested. It's exactly like the piece I wore on the last run. Alex has the same exact piece that he posted pics of in the other thread. This guy's price is quite high but I'm sure you can negotiate. It's BNIB (brand new in box) and he's asking 21,000 euros which is equivalent to US$25K.

I have seen numerous titanium Montoyas in the 21 to 22k US range.20k is a good buy if feasible.I don't see the price on the titanium or rose gold Montoya dropping any time soon.If anything,they will keep appreciating in value

I have seen numerous titanium Montoyas in the 21 to 22k US range.20k is a good buy if feasible.I don't see the price on the titanium or rose gold Montoya dropping any time soon.If anything,they will keep appreciating in value

:twisted:

Call Bobby Yampolsky at East Coast Jewelry. He had one two weeks ago and if he does not have one now, he can and will get it very quickly. His number is 954-224-7500