Kriessieg system, MS, Tubi, Larini etc...

As an employee of Eisenhaus I feel it has become my duty to inform the members of Lambo-power that there is a lot more to this situation than what SP has posted. Remember there are always two sides to a story. I have no problem with SP or this board. In fact I have learned many things about Lambo’s and have enjoyed watching this forum grow.

Yeah... So.... Whats the other side?

This is a private business situation I don't think anybody should discuss this matter on a public forum.

Why not? Say what you gotta say? Are you going to tell us how Alex personally refunded a customer his money on his Ferrari exhaust due to the check engine lights even though you guys refused to back it?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff - I hear you, and my POV is typically to protect the other sponsors.  Reading it all again a few hours later, I apologize to Alex if I came off too harsh.

ryalex , everything is good and I fully understand you looking out for the interest for you sponsors. Alex and Mark are great and respected guys. If I felt that Alex was trying to move something I would have never said anything but I felt his message was genuine and that he was truly letting the buyers of this product know what problems he had encountered. I am sure that Alex and Mark both appreciate the retracted statement and hopefully everything will work out for all parties.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
As an employee of Eisenhaus I feel it has become my duty to inform the members of Lambo-power that there is a lot more to this situation than what SP has posted. Remember there are always two sides to a story. I have no problem with SP or this board. In fact I have learned many things about Lambo’s and have enjoyed watching this forum grow.

I would also like to know what I have left out. I think it's very sad when our company spends a very large amount of $$$ and are given the respect of 9 year olds.

This is a private business situation I don't think anybody should discuss this matter on a public forum.

You're more then welcome to post it publically. I too have nothing against most of the people with your company. But business is business, and when it came to our company dealing with yours, the service given most of the time was not a generous one. We'll take our business elsewhere.

Why not? Im not trying to start a bitch war... Im trying to gather the information I need to make an informed decision as a consumer...

Mark can attest to the fact that I have inquired about getting your exhaust for my car... It seems clear that I won't be getting it from Mark at this point since he will no longer be carrying your product. But as a potential end user of your product I would think you might want to set the record straight.

Good products have nothing to hide from the public ;)

And they know how to tell customers openly what is bad about their products ;)

I love those manifacturers that have honest and open policy and I pay respects to them.

I still don't know why many of them still try to hide their problems in this 21st-information-freeway-century.

Now I am glad I didn't ask mods to close this thread ;)

I love those manifacturers that have honest and open policy and I pay respects to them.

I still don't know why many of them still try to hide their problems in this 21st-information-freeway-century.

I couldn't agree more! Considering both parties with SP Engineering, Mark and Alex, both have stated their side and OPENLY invited party B to tell their side but part B still remains silent speaks volumes in my book. Like Romandad I too am always interested in products for my cars. I am on my 2nd exhaust system in two years as we speak. The K exhaust system was one of the products that was on my list to check out for my next car. There is no way I would touch this product with absolutely no backing and asked to sign a waver knowing there is a problem with the product. If there is a 2nd side to this story please inform us. Both potential customers, current customers, and all lambo owners alike would like to know.

Why not? Say what you gotta say? Are you going to tell us how Alex personally refunded a customer his money on his Ferrari exhaust due to the check engine lights even though you guys refused to back it?

Dear ALLAM-LAMBO,

We strive to offer nothing but the highest in customer service and support to all our customers and dealers alike. As such, and given the circumstances, we did in fact back Alex and his customer on the Ferrari exhaust and SP Engineering was given full credit for the Ferrari exhaust the very day it arrived back in our warehouse.

As you have experienced first hand, the Kreissieg systems are of the highest in quality and we appreciate your encouraging comments regarding the Kreissieg products.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

Phone: 630.595.6100

I couldn't agree more! Considering both parties with SP Engineering, Mark and Alex, both have stated their side and OPENLY invited party B to tell their side but part B still remains silent speaks volumes in my book. Like Romandad I too am always interested in products for my cars. I am on my 2nd exhaust system in two years as we speak. The K exhaust system was one of the products that was on my list to check out for my next car. There is no way I would touch this product with absolutely no backing and asked to sign a waver knowing there is a problem with the product. If there is a 2nd side to this story please inform us. Both potential customers, current customers, and all lambo owners alike would like to know.

It had come to our attention that the CEL would activate on some vehicles under certain circumstances after installing a Kreissieg exhaust. As soon as we were aware of the issue, an immediate design modification was incorporated to alleviate this issue and all systems are now available with this updated and improved design.

As many products experience design changes for improvement, ongoing development of our systems ensures nothing but the highest quality system. We want to assure both previous and future customers of our commitment to their satisfaction. As such, we have offered every customer that had purchased a Kreissieg system prior to the design change the updated components for their system. Customers such as BMWRacer have recently received these solution parts.

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

I just wonder if K authorized importer in US has been told about that side B by K in Japan. When K sales rep was at some dealer, I asked Lambo sales rep to ask K rep questions about problems of their system. Those K reps never voluntarily gave those negative information about their system. I made situation that they have to confess about it, and what I heard were following two points.

1. Check engine light comes on continuously.

2. Valve is not strong enough to switch frequently.

And they couldn't answer to these two questions.

1. Effect to ECU when keep driving on slient mode.

2. Negative effect to engine caused by silent mode with uncommon back pressure.

3. Loss of torque and horse powers.

Again, I have no idea if they improved their system afterward. I am just telling you guys the FACT they had those answers as official comment from sales rep to authorized Lambo dealer. They were selling products already to customers at that time. BTW I also tried to get those info without identifying myself by educating Lambo sales rep hehe.

I also have more terrible episodes about their parent company, which was big news in the past here in Japan. It was a HUGE news about lawsuits between them and customers. Their official bulletin board in Japan clearly says "Sorry, we do not accept any complaints or claims about troubles regarding ****** (parent company name)" Isn't it interesting?? ;) They are still fighting with their past.

Curiousity ?, has anyone used the Quicksilver for the G car, and your thoughts. I think the quicksilver and Larini are almost the same.

As for SP, I think they are a wonderful group that has contributed a bunch to this forum. I've talked with Mark a few times and I know several of our clients have purchased products for thier cars that I've installed, and the quality has been second to none. The Automotive business can be a bitch to put it nicely. Anyone who is succsusful has had to do something right.

Dear ALLAM-LAMBO,

We strive to offer nothing but the highest in customer service and support to all our customers and dealers alike. As such, and given the circumstances, we did in fact back Alex and his customer on the Ferrari exhaust and SP Engineering was given full credit for the Ferrari exhaust the very day it arrived back in our warehouse.

As you have experienced first hand, the Kreissieg systems are of the highest in quality and we appreciate your encouraging comments regarding the Kreissieg products.

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

Attention John @ Kreissieg USA

All I'm asking for is an apology for the lack of customer service we received. Til this day, you offered us a credit memo for future purchases. We don't plan on purchasing anything else from your company. All I'm asking for is what we discussed earlier on the phone. And if I remember correctly, when I first brought up the problem with the 360 exhaust, you said to me, "What do you want me to do?"

Dear ALLAM-LAMBO,

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

Obviously you havent paid much attention to this site until now or you would know how to spell my name, and also have an understanding of who I am. I also feel that the issues at hand would have never come to fruition had Kreissieg as a company actually done some research as to whom they are dealing with when it comes to distributing your products. Inmo, what Shadowman, aka Bill has done to your company is SEVERLY tarnish your reputation. I was a huge proponent of your products until recently, and was even going to install a Kreissieg exhaust on my Muricelago. With what has happened to date, I honestly cannot see myself doing so, nor can I see myself ever recommending your products to anyone else. When you are selling a niche product, at a LUDICROUS price, customer service should be the utmost priority. Customers willing to spend $9-10K on an exhaust are not on every corner, and now with being associated with Shadowmans shady business practices, your own underestimation of Alex's knowledge and stance in the entire automotive aftermarket world, real world data on your products, and lastly the power of the internet, will severly hurt Kreissiegs business.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

It had come to our attention that the CEL would activate on some vehicles under certain circumstances after installing a Kreissieg exhaust. As soon as we were aware of the issue, an immediate design modification was incorporated to alleviate this issue and all systems are now available with this updated and improved design.

As many products experience design changes for improvement, ongoing development of our systems ensures nothing but the highest quality system. We want to assure both previous and future customers of our commitment to their satisfaction. As such, we have offered every customer that had purchased a Kreissieg system prior to the design change the updated components for their system. Customers such as BMWRacer have recently received these solution parts.

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

I can also recall a time when speaking to John about the 360CS exhaust and how it triggered a CEL. He stated he had another customer with the same problem, but hadn't called him back to deal with the problem. Then, the 100% gurantee that the new 360 exhaust would not trigger CEL for the fact that it used factory CAT's, was an all around SHOCKER. Please, just put yourself in our shoes.

Inmo, what Shadowman, aka Bill has done to your company is SEVERLY tarnish your reputation.

Customers willing to spend $9-10K on an exhaust are not on every corner, and now with being associated with Shadowmans shady business practices,

For those of us in the dark, can you fill us in on the "shadowman" stuff?

BTW Kreissieg people, L-power and Sp were the only reason I was considering (I was close) buying your system for my car. After this, I'm scratching my head saying "WTF was I thinking"!

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Inmo, what Shadowman, aka Bill has done to your company is SEVERLY tarnish your reputation.

Customers willing to spend $9-10K on an exhaust are not on every corner, and now with being associated with Shadowmans shady business practices,

For those of us in the dark, can you fill us in on the "shadowman" stuff?

BTW Kreissieg people, L-power and Sp were the only reason I was considering (I was close) buying your system for my car. After this, I'm scratching my head saying "WTF was I thinking"!

You've got PM!

Dear ALLAM-LAMBO,

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

Attention John @ Kreissieg USA

All I'm asking for is an apology for the lack of customer service we received. Til this day, you offered us a credit memo for future purchases. We don't plan on purchasing anything else from your company. All I'm asking for is what we discussed earlier on the phone. And if I remember correctly, when I first brought up the problem with the 360 exhaust, you said to me, "What do you want me to do?"

Please take a look:

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11109

Dear ALLAM-LAMBO,

Sincerely,

Kreissieg North America

See, so again according to your post above, and Alex's post below you are still just trying to skim the surface of the truth. I may have been wrong about Kreissieg not researching whom they deal with, as the way I see things now, Bill Aka Shadowman might as well own the company because you sound one and the same.

Do you even realize that this post has made every major internet forum that has a client base for your product? Do you realize that only hard core car fanatics such as us spend our time on these boards? If so, then you must certainly realize the negative aspect this will have on sales of your entire product line. It doesnt even matter if a person considering your product is on the internet, no one buys an exhaust like yours without asking another persons opinion, and in this industry the world is to small a place. I can give you a prime example, myself. I literally get 15-20 exhaust recommendation emails monthly from fellow Lambo guys, do you think I will recommend you?