New Z06 vs Gallardo Video

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad the POS would wipe the floor with both the Murci and Galalrdo at the track as well.

Even more too bad that the Murci or Gallardo owner goes home with the POS-driver's girlfriend after...

He would just go back to the waffle house and pick up another one when she got off. :lol:

Yep , i have seen it first hand ! Nothing like those left hand smokers with their waffle house hats on and 3 teeth in the POS. Did i mention two of the teeth was in her pocket ? :lol:

Yep , i have seen it first hand ! Nothing like those left hand smokers with their waffle house hats on and 3 teeth in the POS. Did i mention two of the teeth was in her pocket ?  :lol:

To know that in such explicit detail the only conclusion one can draw is that you're one of them :lol:

Yep , i have seen it first hand ! Nothing like those left hand smokers with their waffle house hats on and 3 teeth in the POS. Did i mention two of the teeth was in her pocket ?  :lol:

To know that in such explicit detail the only conclusion one can draw is that you're one of them :lol:

Or i have seen so many vettes with scarillas in them its hard to ignore ! :shock:

heh, you sound like the ferrari owners talking about any other car that can beat them. For the $70k i think most of us should have one just because. You can driver something fast while your lambo is in the shop.

heh, you sound like the ferrari owners talking about any other car that can beat them.

heh, not quite.

Lately you sound like someone in love with the raw power of your highly modded Chevy Robi, but who also has a Gallardo for what really matters. If I took your G away, the fascination with the plastic-mobile would end reaaaaaaal quick I bet. :mrgreen:

Backup POS? Yes, possibly. Replacement for a G/M as Hans here is saying? Uh, no.

heh, you sound like the ferrari owners talking about any other car that can beat them.

heh, not quite.

Lately you sound like someone in love with the raw power of your highly modded Chevy Robi, but who also has a Gallardo for what really matters. If I took your G away, the fascination with the plastic-mobile would end reaaaaaaal quick I bet. :mrgreen:

Backup POS? Yes, possibly. Replacement for a G/M as Hans here is saying? Uh, no.

I'm in love with looks and performance. The way the car makes you feel while you drive it. I am not a ferrari fan, but my ideal car is along the lines of the F40.

Given a great day of driving ahead, The POS keys are what i reach for, but my car isn't a stock c5. Here is why:

Gallardo feels great to drive, but it is sort of boring with the e-gear, also lacks the interrior exhaust or engine noise (especially with the tubi)

I like that better then the 360, which sounds great but doesn't perform quite as well, feels crappier at speed, front end gets light in high speed turns, and brakes just well enough to count as a sports car.

porsche turbo lacks all the soul of a sports car but is fast and fun to drive. No sound, brakes aren't that good, but handles well and is quick.

Then the 360 is better then the 360 spider, which is a total disappointment, slower then the 360 which isn't all that fast, and lacks sound even with the tubi (which is drowned out by the sewing maching engine sound behind your head the whole time)

6 speed murcielago with straight pipes would change the order and put the POS into 2nd place but this is where i stand now. Best thing about cars is i can enjoy and respect all high performance cars despite what logo comes on the front. I am also lucky enough to have multiple ones at my disposal everyday. Hope you can see where i am coming from and respect that.

by the way mako i think every guy needs two cars, but anyone who can afford an exotic should be able to stock a fast, fun, more driveable car as well. Thats why a lot of exotic owners have a car along the lines of an elise, POS, viper, supra, 427 cobra, etc. in the garage somewhere :partyman:

Don't get confused fastlambo, Robi's POS is ridiculously modified. It can't be compared to a normal C6 Plastic mess-06, at all. Nor can his editorial comments. Any car is "sort of boring" compared to 800hp.

But at the end of the day, if you just had to take one, and live with it, I'd like to see you "grab those POS keys" Robi over the G. No way.

by the way mako i think every guy needs two cars, but anyone who can afford an exotic should be able to stock a fast, fun, more driveable car as well.  Thats why a lot of exotic owners have a car along the lines of an elise, POS,  viper, supra, 427 cobra, etc. in the garage somewhere :partyman:

And that's why we don't get into these arguments with people like you, you're absolutely correct. We get into them with clowns like Hansy here, who can't afford one car, let alone two, so he rationalizes the one he's MOST LIKELY going to be able to buy someday when it's rotting on a used car lot a few years from now at $35k.

That's the difference.

It gets old having these kiddies come in here, endlessly pumping up the POS, or a used Supra, or whatever nonsense car they're linked to, simply because it's all their little arms will ever be able to reach high enough for. Meanwhile as Allan is fond of saying, each and every one of them would trade their precious for any L-car made within the past decade.

So it's pointless. But fun. :mrgreen:

heh, you sound like the ferrari owners talking about any other car that can beat them. For the $70k i think most of us should have one just because. You can driver something fast while your lambo is in the shop.

Was this for me or hans ? I hope not me .. If so i would like to say that I have a couple of vettes. Every member of my family has at least one. Dad, mom, and brother. Between us all i would say we have around 12 ranging from 54 to 02 . One of them much quicker than my 6.0 or most lambos for that matter and compared to the bull it is a POS in every way.

Here are a few that we are finishing up now. mathing number big block car and the 63 split window project is already under way along with a few other mid years. Some of the early cars would bring lambo money but nothing on the level of a lambo in any way. In my case it has nothing to do with money or speed it is the car itself but to each his own.

Whats it got done to it?

My black 85 car that is in the picture with my viper is a bottom up NOS stroker motor that is strong. It will run with any exotic but in the end its just a fun car and to compare it to an exotic would be tragic. I have been around corvettes my entire life and eventually I will have my turn with a new zo6. Do i doubt its fast , of course not. Its a fast car but it is not a comparable car to a lambo. Just like my 85 which is as quick as the new zo6 but it is not a comparable car to it just because it is as fast. Like Mako said .. Hans was stiring the pot with his post becasue all he sees is the POS. I have driven as many as anyone and although my opinon is my opinion it is based on experience in both marques for over a span of 15 years and pretty much all vettes from begining to end. I have as much seat time in a ZR1 as anybody and have driven quite a few C5 Plastic mess-06 cars and they are just fast POS's. They are not exotics , they are corvettes and that is all they will ever be. I dont care if they have 200 HP or 900 HP its just a POS. So please spare me with the "you sound like a ferrari fan". I OWN a POS that is as quick as any exotic and it is just a fast POS. Glad you grab the keys to the POS for your drives. I grab my pos keys i when go to the grocery store . To each his own..... :roll:

Too bad the POS would wipe the floor with both the Murci and Galalrdo at the track as well.

Thus, it would make sense to be a "Future Lambo Replica Owner." :finga:

For the $70k i think most of us should have one just because. You can driver something fast while your lambo is in the shop.

No thanks. I had thought the same thing until I drove the new POS. And to me, the $70K factor is irrelevant. Whether it's $40K or $400K, if you don't like the way it feels, it's hard to justify spending the money.