this is hilarious (Z06) stuff

murclovr

Isnt that what a lambo owner would say after getting smoked by a modded whatever?

Granted, though, its kinda upside down, with the guy still wanting to keep his 70k car vs a 150k GT2. :lol:

I like Gt2s. Hell, I like turbo porsches period. A guy I know had protomotive build him a 911 turbo so bloody fast that it made my car look like it was broken, and my car isnt exactly slow. :lol:

Isnt that what a lambo owner would say after getting smoked by a modded whatever?

Yes, but in the Lambo owner's defense, it would likely actually be true. Because he has the money to go buy as many "modded whatevers" as he pleases, but chooses not to, as you mentioned.

The POS guy on the other hand the majority of the time has his POS, and his dog, and not much else, hence the rationalizing BS whenever a loss is incurred, as with this example. Note that I said "majority of the time" as there are POS owners out there with money for sure, but definitely not as many as a typical Lambo demographic slice.

Well, at this stage given the wait lists and markups on the goddamn Z thanks to dipshit gm dealers, the guys that are driving them at the very moment are pretty much the exotic crowd on their 8-10th car in any case. Either that or people with friends at gm.

Give it a few months, though. Things always stabilize.

I would take a GT2 over ANY POS .

this is not a hard decision, besides, the 04 GT2 is alleged to come from the factory with about 530 HP, that and add an exhaust on a turbocharged engine, and now we have some power :)