Gallardo crashed in Dubai

Hovik

Wow....that just fcuking sucks. Drive Safely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is that some idiots...oh, I mean, people get into a Gallardo an think they are in a Le Mans race. They do not consider the fact that they couldn't drive well to begin with, and go balls to the wall and end up fcuking up there cars.

People, if you don't know how to drive a sports car well, eighter LEARN, (on a track where the rest of us are safe) or take it easy. :idea:

And on a separate note, would you please stop using *** to replace curse words, we are all adults here it is nothing we haven't seen or heard before. ********** :mrgreen:

Didn't someone mention that the car was a rental, driven by a American female?

The damage to the windscreen looks a bit ominous. That's a very "head" shaped impact. Hope no one was hurt.

On the matter of swearing, maybe some people are just lazy typers?! :lol:

Didn't someone mention that the car was a rental, driven by a American female?

The damage to the windscreen looks a bit ominous. That's a very "head" shaped impact. Hope no one was hurt.

On the matter of swearing, maybe some people are just lazy typers?! :lol:

They're probably just blaming it on us (Americans) as it is the thing to do nowadays; no doubt it was one of their "doofer" drivers, more used to driving a donkey ! :finga:

The boss of the service department at Lambo Dubai told me it was a rental car with an American lady driving at the time. More likely her boyfriend/husband was driving while drunk and swapped drivers before the police arrived to avoid 30 days in jail.

Why would anyone want to blame the Americans for a car crash... when there are so many other things to blame them for?

The boss of the service department at Lambo Dubai told me it was a rental car with an American lady driving at the time. More likely her boyfriend/husband was driving while drunk and swapped drivers before the police arrived to avoid 30 days in jail.  

Why would anyone want to blame the Americans for a car crash... when there are so many other things to blame them for?

Like what, A-hole ????

billyboy360 and rampante, calm!

So many other things to blame Americans for, like what?