3 questions for yellow gold rolex... playas only..

BANDIT

Ok heres the deal. I would like to get myself a sweet yellow gold rolex but have a problem decidin which one. From the President, Submariner or Daytona. All yellow gold.

Now my 3 questions for the playas:

1. Which one is more of a pu$$y magnet, flashy, and pimp.

2. This watch will be worn almost everyday, so which one is more reliable

3. repeat 1 :mrgreen:

PS: i chose to go with rolex cus its the only yellow gold watch in the price range. $15k

z0sx.th.jpgzz3mk.th.jpgzzz3ne.th.jpg

Ok heres the deal. I would like to get myself a sweet yellow gold rolex but have a problem decidin which one. From the President, Submariner or Daytona. All yellow gold.  

Now my 3 questions for the playas:

1. Which one is more of a pu$$y magnet, flashy, and pimp.

2. This watch will be worn almost everyday, so which one is more reliable

3. repeat 1  :mrgreen:  

PS: i chose to go with rolex cus its the only yellow gold watch in the price range. $15k

z0sx.th.jpgzz3mk.th.jpgzzz3ne.th.jpg

$15k ??? Dam I'll sell you mine then if you want pay that much. I like retail buyers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally I have a a 2-tone Oyster Perpetual Date. Its the one with the white face and roman numerals. Very sharp very classy and good for everyday use. I only take it off to clean it. $5400 new I believe it was.......and the solid gold band is about 7 or 8k in the same style.

As far as Pu$$sy goes, they don't know the difference between a $5k rolex or a $20k or a $100k. All they see is if its a Rolex. Yes you can bling them out a bit with diamond bezels and faces but then it starts to be gaudy looking. I have a great hook up for rolex's that are the real deal for a lot less than retail if your interested, just PM me and I'll hook you up with him. He's here in scottsdale. Been buying all my jewlery from him for the past 7 years. He just had a presidental I could have bought for $7500 with a solid gold band but it had the blue face and I didn't like the way it looked.

If somebody is still under the impresion that a Rolex will get you laid with a girl then somebody needs to get a clue.

If somebody is still under the impresion that a Rolex will get you laid with a girl then somebody needs to get a clue.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I forgot to mention that I was already getting laid before the rolex was on my wrist. I've notcied that it only works well in titty joints as the girls recognize the watch so they hang on you longer figuring you have money. Other than that you would need something ike LV erics rolex. It will blind you from 100 miles away. :lol: :finga: