LM002 for sale

lambo1

Anyone know how reliable those trucks are ?

THAT is a real SUV. I would much rather have one of those, vs the typical hi-end SUV's, that are around. Of course you need to spend much more on maintainance. However you will get your money back, at the end of the day. It is also worth the fee, for the pleasure of driving, such an animal. The other SUV autos, will lose a ton of money, over the years.

If anyone were to buy a hi-end SUV, a LM002, is the one to purchase ! You simply pay for maintainance, and you will get all of your money back (the cost of the truck) in the end. You get to use the truck for free.

- My wife does like SUV's he he he :mrgreen:

Before anybody considers biding on it he has be ready to outbid Roytoy, I can see his name all over that car.

:lol: :mrgreen:

I was in Chicago yesterday and saw this car briefly. Sticker was eighty-something, I think.

I didn't have time to spend more than 10 minutes there, but they have some nice cars.

What do you think the value of the ebay LM002 is worth? What are the problems with the vehicle with 13k miles? I respect your comments.