Downdraft QV for sale

Chad

Does anyone have links for dubai exotc car dealers I hvae heard great prices about them but haven´t been able to found any detils of any cars that I feel like trusting and not scamed.

To avoid being scammed, put the funds in a holding company.

If they are legit, they should have no problem with that.

I believe I know what the 150K QV is. It is one of about 12 let in by the US and is currently on the east coast GLA model year. So far there are only 3 known of these so called "officially imported" cars. Love to know hwta happened to the others. Amazingly only 1/3 of all countaches have been found. The car was a complete restore but I have not seen it. Chad do you have a longer history? for 150K I would think that this car has a year by year history sheet. A price like that for a car that is not well known in the lambo community is a bit fetched but again it all depends on what kind of restauration job got done. the car ought to be just perfect.

I am still waiting for more info from the owner on this car. He called and said he was out of town for awhile.

That is where I am today.

When I get the info, I will post it, but like the rest of you, asking, I am still waiting also.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

Owner call today, is going to send me more pic's and what info he has also a contact number to get more history.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

Talked to owner today, he just turned down a cash $125K offer. I think car can be bought in the $130's range.

If anyone is real serious, call me.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

So far I have 3 pic's, but do not know how to post them here, as they are in an email from the owner, and on another email account of mine.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

So far I have 3 pic's, but do not know how to post them here, as they are in an email from the owner, and on another email account of mine.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

host it on imageshak

http://imageshack.us/

Chad

I am lookin to buy a double-wide trailor home with a 54" TV, and then I hope to have enough funds for the car :lol: :lol:

...Just need to find a HOT 18 year old bare-foot gurl for the kitchen, to cook frozen diners to go along with the trailor home :mrgreen: