Bugatti Veyron take off

barchetta7550

they didnt go up. The msrp on the enzo is 650k but after taxes etc.. its 1mil+.

:-s

msrp is ~660. Since when are taxes in the US 90%? Many private parties have them selling for 1-1.3, as far as original owners, I don't know how many got it for ~660.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god, I knew it would be very fast in the acceleration, but not THAT FAST!

I really didn't expect, it's a rocket

Aww the Veyron is amazing. If I could afford it, I would buy two and not insure one. I think it will go up in value, unlike the Enzo, CGT & SLR.

The Enzo went up in value didnt it? Werent they like $6xxk new and now there in the $1-1.3 million range.

they didnt go up. The msrp on the enzo is 650k but after taxes etc.. its 1mil+.

They went up in value. About 300.000 dollars actually.

Crazy video, sure it isn't been fastforwarded just a little bit? It seems a little to crazy, faster than a F1 car.

really, it's faster than a F1 ! sure it has just 1001 hp :D ?

A Veyron doesn't accelerate faster than an F1. They are like what? 0-200 km/h in 5 seconds?

the new S7 TT is suposed to be in the same league isnt it? not hp wise, but hp/lb numbers are close.

A Veyron doesn't accelerate faster than an F1. They are like what? 0-200 km/h in 5 seconds?

I think he meant McLaren F1. Not sure if are thinking that also.

According to testing, the Bugatti could let the F1 get up to 100mph, and the bugatti would still beat it to 200mph.

Im thinking of Formula 1 cars, not Mclaren F1 :)

the new S7 TT is suposed to be in the same league isnt it? not hp wise, but hp/lb numbers are close.

that is true, however a S7 would never get that good of a launch, at least not stock.

Im thinking of Formula 1 cars, not Mclaren F1 :)

Gotcha. :) And they are in a league all by themselves. :D

I know they are, but I used them in comparison to asses if the video was forwarded fast. The Veyron isn't faster than an Formula 1 is it?

I know they are, but I used them in comparison to asses if the video was forwarded fast. The Veyron isn't faster than an Formula 1 is it?

Faster? I really doubt it. Those things weigh a couple thousand pounds and have over 700hp. I believe there was a test done, and the Hennessey Viper was the closest thing, followed by the Saleen S7. They were pretty close to being as fast as a CHAMP car.

I think the Veyron would have better traction due to being AWD at the launch, after that it would be over for the bug.

Yeah exactly, and in that video, it looks ahelleva lot faster than an F1 car, so I think it might be fastforwarded. Allan and Eric, you have both drivin this car, is that video correct? Because it looks a little to insane

how much do those supras weigh?

About 3550-3600lbs for the targa. 3400'ish for the hardtop. But that is before big wheels, stereos and gaudy body-kits :axe: :)

veyron is 4400 pounds @ 1001hp! f1 is so much faster its not even close
Right on. F1 cars are capable of 0-100 in under 2 sec.

0-100 is difficult to do so fast (<2s)for a F1, as it will just spin if gives too much throttle. But for 0-200, 0-300, 1/4miles time, F1 will dust Veyron..........

F1 1kg has ~1.5hp pushing, while Veyron has 0.5xhp only....... nearly a triple...

But again, Veyron is not designed for race, as a road car, it is really fast like HELL. :prayer: