And people still try...

Destructo

"MOHAMED WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS:1(954) 240- 1393 "

"Dear Mohamed- Why the fcuk did you build that?"

"MOHAMED WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS:1(954) 240- 1393 "

"Dear Mohamed- Why the **** did you build that?"

As long as they don't post a picture of Mohamed...everything will be alright :lol:

Can they post a picture of Mohamed's Bowel Movement, cause I think thats it....

What we really need is a Warren Buffet or Bill Gate of some sort that would have enough spare money to create a non profit foundation.

The goal of the non profit named "Strive for Countach Purity" would have 2 goals. The first goal would be to buy any replicas, remove and donate the geniune parts to the owners, members of the foundation. The 2nd goal would be to insure every bad replica gets torched immediatly afterwords.

Only the best replicas that are almost undistinguishable from the real thing could be spared and locked up in a basement until donated to the needy for some good clean fun they also deserve.

I am serious. The pictures we are shown in these replica links are highly disturbing.

All replicers shoud be cent to all tha rednick countys down south :D ........and never leev.

I've seen this car in person, the windows weren't taped off when the painted the car and there was a guy scraping paint off the glass with a razor blade.

I've seen this car in person, the windows weren't taped off when the painted the car and there was a guy scraping paint off the glass with a razor blade.

haha...was he taking a dip of skoal out of his PBR hat while he worked? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:?: were you there to buy it? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:?: were you there to buy it? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Actually yes. Last December at the peak of my early countach madness, I buddy of mine called me and told me that he saw an old lamborghini going up 441 on a flatbed pulling into a car lot. I asked him if it was real, he assured me that it was and that he thought it might be a pre 1980 countach. I stopped what I was doing, hauled ass across town, pulled into the dealership and saw the guy with the razor blade cleaning the paint off the windows.

I called my friend, he answered the phone laughing his ass off and without saying a word I hung up on him. True story...

Friend= :minigun: :minigun: :minigun: :minigun: :minigun: :minigun: :minigun: :minigun:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:partyman: :partyman: :partyman: