Im starting to get interested in watches, what do I look for

lemansz20

Just what it says, I want to get at least 3 watches. Ive heard cartier is good and isnt crazy priced. Im just starting so maybe a watch brand in the 15-20k range, then I want to purchase 2 more in the 5-10k range. Ive really been liking watches alot lately, but not sure what to look for in exclusivity. I do not want to buy something that will lose its value.

Yeah, AP rules.

IWC, Vaucheron, Patek, Panerai, Ulysse Nardin...there is a lot of damage to be done to your wallet in that price range...just so many good choices.

Advices from Mr. BMWRACER, combined with Stryke and you'll be broke in no time!! :lol: :lol:

-Olivier

socky I just saw the watch you mentioned lol, and man oh man I know why its one of your favorites.

hehe pictures dont do it justice, in person its a stunning watch. Nice everyday watch,sporty... and the build quality is amazing. Its also the governators favourite brand, he's got a huge collection. Audemars Piguet is usually asscociated with royalty etc... they have a huge royalty clientelle.

I suggested it to you as an everyday watch you could wear... not everyone will appreciate it though, if you want something insanely eye catching that everyone can say "wow".. get yourself a jacob&co. $33 000 for the iced out bezel model. A cousin of mine bought one, i wore it at a club for 5 minutes, 3 girls approached me and asked me for the time :D But those watches are better bought second hand, cos they devalue like crazy.

Just what it says, I want to get at least 3 watches. Ive heard cartier is good and isnt crazy priced. Im just starting so maybe a watch brand in the 15-20k range, then I want to purchase 2 more in the 5-10k range. Ive really been liking watches alot lately, but not sure what to look for in exclusivity. I do not want to buy something that will lose its value.

find out what you like first by going to the dealer near you.

check out panerai, AP, Patek, Rolex.

try them on see what you like.

then come back home do some research.

most of the brand would give some discount. check out the website for watch, and watch forum then, study about them see what you like.

"NEVER LET PEOPLE TELL YOU WHAT TO BUY"

some of my collection for you

IMG_0500.jpg

3window.jpg

Patekset1.jpg

:shock: nearly half a million dollars worth of watches... whats your lambo collection like? :D

its nearly a million doolar my friend :D

am putting my money in my piggy bank every day to get my first

G car

Its half a million dollar for G car where I live

some nice pic of the AP

polaris3.jpg

ruben1.jpg

ruben3.jpg

sin1.jpg

la1.jpg

Nice collection Mossy.I see you are major ROO and Patek collector.Some beautiful pieces you have :supz:

Mossy, you're my hero!!! :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

:D :D

Very nice collection, you've got lots of taste buddy.

-Olivier

which country sells the G car for half a mil ? thats ridiculous..

import duty of cars in thailand is 200%++++

just imagin

My SLK R171 Brabus K4 cost me Us$147,000 I could by G car with that money inyour country

We got to live with it. so hope fully my Piggy back will be fill with enough money to buy a G car soon.

and thanks all for the comment.

• 6 months later...