Awesome Ferrari/Shell commercial!

aedmon640

Stuff like this is what gives Ferrari the edge on marketing,

Agreed, I was ready to rip into it before I watched the video, I must say its bad ass. The early cars gave me goose bumps...

I was expecting some P4/5 bullshit at the end, but thankfully there was none. :icon_thumleft:

That was a good find. I love the older Ferrari ripping through the empty streets. Thats awesome. Yes, Ferrari has a tremendous racing herritage that dates back.

Lets not forget that Lamborghini also has an F1 history.

I like the fact that I dont see Lamborghini adds on television and print. This adds a bit of mystory to the brand and definitely keeps Lamborghini out of the main stream.

Lets not forget that Lamborghini also has an F1 history.

I like the fact that I dont see Lamborghini adds on television and print. This adds a bit of mystory to the brand and definitely keeps Lamborghini out of the main stream.

Lambo has a story in F1? Where can I read more about that?

Money sent :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Wow, interesting reading, would be unreal if Lamborghini took place in the F1-circus and stirred up the pot :eusa_dance: :icon_super:

If Lamborghini got back into F1 engine development, they would kick some serious ass. Well, I guess the AUdi influence would kick serious ass. I would imagine that there is some trickledown from the Audi development in their other racing technology that comes through to Lamborghini.

I love the commercial but the sound is KILLING ME. Does nobody else think some of those cars (the latter ones) were too high pitched? I've noticed the same thing on the Modena's. Honestly, I would rather drive something much lower pitch to save me from the headaches.

Lambo has never had any cool commercials like this, but the Pirelli commercial was frikkin' awesome. But of course, that was Pirelli even though they used a G spyder.