Miura Restoration Webpage

PSpintoVeloce

Sorry your dad didn't get more use out of it and that it turned

into such a mess.... but it must be very rewarding to undertake this...

what a story and much luck to you and yours.

• 2 months later...

Its sad to see what some shops do to a car. I'll have to post pics of some of the cars we have recieved sometime. I question how anyone, let alone a business could let a car get like that.

Glad to see it back in your hands and being worked on. :icon_thumleft:

• 6 years later...

I figured I would resurrect this thread. I assume this is the same car (chassis #3850) even though the original posts are no longer available online.

This car has been undergoing a restoration off and on for the last 29 years. It looks like it is finally hitting the home stretch. More info here. Great collection of build photos and details. Such an amazing car.

Loved this video.

Hopefully it will prompt the owner to return with some info. His last login was two years ago. Really enjoyed reading through everything. :icon_thumleft:

I figured I would resurrect this thread. I assume this is the same car (chassis #3850) even though the original posts are no longer available online.

This car has been undergoing a restoration off and on for the last 29 years. It looks like it is finally hitting the home stretch. More info here. Great collection of build photos and details. Such an amazing car.

Loved this video.

Hopefully it will prompt the owner to return with some info. His last login was two years ago. Really enjoyed reading through everything. :icon_thumleft:

A 29 year restoration? DAMN.