Was it you Aram?

Jerry123

I racked up 700km driving this weekend.The car is finally broken in so i can really put my foot in it now.On sat i saw an SLR cruising with 2 LP640s.I was with a small group of exotics including a 599 ,a Diablo and a Ford GT.I was hoping they would turn around and join us but that didn't happen.

I was at a patio in Burlington saturday and saw a couple more people cruising. One orange murci (unknown year) followed by a viper and a NoSeX. The Murci made them all look silly....

I don't wanna hear any more talk about my daughter.Anyone who brings her up is banned lifetime.I mean it.

I agree, have some respect guys

Is the offer still open ? Don't feel bad, now that Aram shot you down :eusa_shhh: . I know of a slightly overweight 160 kilo 19 year old gurl, that loves fast cars, liquor :icon_pidu: , fast food, and good times. :monkeyleft:

She is a little smaller than Erik :eusa_dance:. Tell your friend that she can cook, and even though she may not look that great in front of a mirror; I do feel she has excellent potential to be a superb office manager.

PM me, and I will give you her telephone #. Shnoragalem :lol2: :lol2:

That applies to you too Ralph :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

bwmracer

does the air brake only come on during harder stops?

or slight tap of brake cruising on highway the air brake will activate also??

bwmracer

does the air brake only come on during harder stops?

or slight tap of brake cruising on highway the air brake will activate also??

Hard stops only

I'm about the only Canadian member who hasn't seen that car yet!?!?!?

When are you taking care of that Aram???:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

-Olivier

I'm about the only Canadian member who hasn't seen that car yet!?!?!?

When are you taking care of that Aram???:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

-Olivier

You get your ass over to Toronto and you will see it.

You get your ass over to Toronto and you will see it.

Well I might just have to do that. As long as I get a good ride in the car when I get there!!! :icon_mrgreen:

I'll be in TO at one point during the summer and I'll give you a heads up.

-Olivier

Well I might just have to do that. As long as I get a good ride in the car when I get there!!! :icon_mrgreen:

I'll be in TO at one point during the summer and I'll give you a heads up.

-Olivier

I think 1 can spare 5min for you when you get here :icon_mrgreen:

I think 1 can spare 5min for you when you get here :icon_mrgreen:

I've never really told you before, but that's my favorite thing about you Aram: your generosity. Really, 5 minutes...I never expected that much. It makes me feel good inside. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I'll see what I can do for you when you come back to Montreal. I might have a few minutes for you too. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

-Olivier

I've never really told you before, but that's my favorite thing about you Aram: your generosity. Really, 5 minutes...I never expected that much. It makes me feel good inside. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I'll see what I can do for you when you come back to Montreal. I might have a few minutes for you too. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

-Olivier

Yeah but the big difference is you want something from me and i don't want anything from you :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

So who is in the driver's seat here? :lol2: :lol2:

Yeah but the big difference is you want something from me and i don't want anything from you :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

So who is in the driver's seat here? :lol2: :lol2:

I'm usually in the passenger seat and you are of course in the driver's seat...maybe this summer you'll let me drive??? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

I'll make the karting session happen this summer if you are still willing to do so. I know losing to a novice like me would be hard for you...but I sure would get a big kick out of it!! :lol2: :lol2:

-Olivier