General Question

cantwait2

Guys, love the forum so this is just a question not a winge.

Would be interested to know if the number of posts by lambo owners is proportionately a lot less than it used to be...can you run any type of report in the admin section? Maybe not, but may be worth a look.

I'm finding as I bring up "new posts" these days I can scan 2-4 pages of threads and will only open 1 or 2 maybe. It just seems that there is a lot more crap and a lot less lambo/car talk.

Of course I could be wrong and just need more pills :icon_mrgreen:

Guys, love the forum so this is just a question not a winge.

Would be interested to know if the number of posts by lambo owners is proportionately a lot less than it used to be...can you run any type of report in the admin section? Maybe not, but may be worth a look.

I'm finding as I bring up "new posts" these days I can scan 2-4 pages of threads and will only open 1 or 2 maybe. It just seems that there is a lot more crap and a lot less lambo/car talk.

Of course I could be wrong and just need more pills :icon_mrgreen:

Weve discussed this upstairs for a while.... We still have some rebuilding to do since the crash, but all in all, there is a finite number of General Lambo topics to discuss. On the technical side, basically one can ask and get an answer to a technical question once, and then its been asked, answered and archived forever... Obviously, there is room to replace some of these that were lost in the crash, and as time goes on, they are being replaced... But as the site ages, the tech sections will get LESS traffic and become more of a quick information reference, and there are no cars in the WOLRD that need such a reference catalog MORE than Lamborghinis.....

In the general section, we're limited to general lambo NEWS.... We cant make it up.... In many regards we are at the Will of Automobili Lamborghini for the real legitimate news.... When they present new models, or make announcements, those are the purist forms of general postings for our site.... Obviously there are some broader topics that go under that heading, but again, we're limited to LAMBORGHINI "NEWS".... I dont think we WANT members posting crap in general just to have something to talk about... I mean, I can go in there and post a fluff thread about how awesome my car is, get 300 hits and probably 30 " :icon_super: "s.... But we dont need that....

For me, I know this is my one stop news/discussion/car/business forum.... Ive NEVER found a site like it in 15 years surfing the internet.... OUR MEMBERS are what make us special....

Having said that, in my opinion, we are STILL the premiere Lamborghini Website, we GET THE NEWS and post it here, and still have the best discussions when those legitimate new topics arise... But we are a LOT more than that as well.

I mean, I can go in there and post a fluff thread about how awesome my car is, get 300 hits and probably 30 " :icon_super: "s.... But we dont need that....

:iamwithstupid:

Way to go mods, you are truly stand-up guys working for free, my hats off to you!

Having said that, in my opinion, we are STILL the premiere Lamborghini Website, we GET THE NEWS and post it here, and still have the best discussions when those legitimate new topics arise... But we are a LOT more than that as well.

Good points...I hear what you're saying for sure...

When I look at the new posts now I do see a lot of car threads...maybe it's just a bit quiet on the news front in general...was just an overall impression of late.

Hey as I said, I'm a big fan of the forum which is why I'm writing the feedback in this section...if it was my forum I'd want to know what peoples thoughts were...

Honestly, after being around for several years now, how much can you possibly talk about the cars? New info only comes around so often. Everything else has been rehashed 100's of times.

Honestly, after being around for several years now, how much can you possibly talk about the cars? New info only comes around so often. Everything else has been rehashed 100's of times.

Lets post pictures of our spark plugs! :icon_super:

Lets post pictures of our spark plugs! :icon_super:

Yes. Lets also compare thread depth on our tires.