$250K for a 94 TT Diablo with chopped top??

beachbummed

• 4 weeks later...
might as well get a murci for that price

It'll blow away a Murci.I heard the engine puts out about 800 HP.The owner was finishing up the car before it was taken away.Whoever buys this car,only has to spend $10-20k and it'll be a perfect car.Just the engine is worth $150k-200k.

Abolfaz is right.The owner was going to buy the car back and bid on it.They tricked him by changing the auction date.

Abolfaz is right.The owner was going to buy the car back and bid on it.They tricked him by changing the auction date.

This was a VERY, VERY dirty deal. The owner of the car (who was the owner of the lambo franchise in his area of CA) got shafted and literally lost everything he had.

This was a VERY, VERY dirty deal. The owner of the car (who was the owner of the lambo franchise in his area of CA) got shafted and literally lost everything he had.

Abolfaz.exactly.

They basicely stole the car from him.From waht I understand it was his personal car.he ha d a car dealership and he would drive it to work.People kept asking him how much for the Twinturbo Diablo and he would say that's my own personal car and it's not for sale.I think Trump offered him $400K and he said no.He should have taken it.I think Trump drove the twinturbo and didn't want his blue Diablo.Trump wanted to trade in his blue diablo for the Twinturbo.

From what I remember they had three of his Diablos at the auction. There was a blue{I think} that had a salvaged title{I ran a carfax at the time} and the yellow, and one more. If I remember right one went for under 100k the other one a little over 100k, and that yellow brought quite a bit more than 100. I really think around the 150 mark, because I was surprised at the time.

• 1 year later...
I looked it over when I picked up my Diablo from those douchebags houseofluxuriescomplaints.com caveat emptor

resurection day....somethings are better off dead