Orange 360 Spider

tomf-1

I was thinking that this one was owned by Ken Griffey Jr. of the Cincy Reds... I think he had a one about the same color... (or am I remembering a odd redish burgundy color...)...

I don't mind the color so much - at least from the pics. It is different. May not be my first choice - but overall not a bad color.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-360...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have always had a strong affnity for Orange since owing my 6.0 but I am just not quite sure how I feel about it on this one. I do recall when Dante bought it as a good friend of mine was his next door neighbor when he lived in Mpls and still played for the Viks.

This car was owned by Daunte Culpepper of the Dolphins.

:icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

Even a Lamborghini would look ugly in those colors (plain orange and copper.) The Lamborghini orange is a nice pearl orange with some yellow mixed in. These colors are hideous. Although I still do agree, a Lamborghini can just pull it off better :icon_mrgreen: .

Those colors really make the Ferraris look terrible :icon_oak: . The 430 is an ugly car to begin with, so the orange doesn't help much :icon_oak: .

The 430 is an ugly car to begin with, so the orange doesn't help much :icon_oak: .

You don't even like it in black? I think it looks amazing...

You don't even like it in black? I think it looks amazing...

I'm not a big fan of it. The only color I have seen it in is the silver color...grigio silvestone, or something like that. Black might change my mind, since my car "color" of choice is black. I do not like the Enzo influence on the back of the car. I love the 360 though :icon_thumleft: . On a side note, I have only seen a Spyder. I have seen a coupe in Silver before and the coupe looks nice. Now that I think about it, it doesn't look that bad because it is so low and aggressive. Mixed feelings :eusa_think: .