For Aram

Smash Boy

Not gonna happen :icon_mrgreen:

I have my eye on a few cars but the FXX is not one of them

Impressive how he drives it like most peoples drive their VW Golf. Relaxed in his jeans and polo shirt ;)

Impressive how he drives it like most peoples drive their VW Golf. Relaxed in his jeans and polo shirt ;)

How else are you supposed to drive it?

Well, some people actually use a helmet when they drive cars with more then 800bhp on a track. And you gotta agree that he looks surprisingly relaxed when he steps out of the car.

Well, some people actually use a helmet when they drive cars with more then 800bhp on a track. And you gotta agree that he looks surprisingly relaxed when he steps out of the car.

He does look very relaxed and so he should.He is in familiar territory and the car is a breeze to drive.As far as helmets etc etc you are right but this is the way we do it when we have track days when i instruct.We don't use helmets and the students are never without an instructor and that way they don't get any ideas that they are any better than what they are capable of.

Also when i give them rides around the track,i don't use a helmet and i also don't push the car any more than 8/10 max.A lot of people will not agree with this but we have never had a problem

I just love that kind of car. Unfortunately it is not street legal. Is this by the way schumi's own fxx?

No, Schumi's is the completely black one (no stripe). There was one guy in Florida who but dealer plates on an FXX thus making it street legal! :icon_mrgreen: (I don't know whether he drove it or not though...)