BMW 135i

pockmark

I wonder how much they will be going for?

I heard from reliable sources that the car will cost between $10K and $100K. :icon_mrgreen:

I heard from reliable sources that the car will cost between $10K and $100K. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

If it is in the low to mid 30's, it would be a good buy. 300hp/300lbs. torque in a lighter, more agile car than the 3 series. Sounds like a good time to me.

I didnt write that. :eusa_think: :eusa_naughty:

In Peter's post it's clearly there in quotes. Seems as though you have a thing for big hairy dancing men. :lol2: :lol2:

post-7955-1184115878_thumb.jpg

How about a big hairy dancing cat.

:eusa_dance:

:icon_mrgreen: Dammit how did this thread turn sooo gay...

I wonder if the fat guy knows how ridiculous he looks?

BTW The 135i is awesome....

135 is the fugliest BMW i ve ever seen!!!

Fuglier than regular 1 ,6 , 7 , 3(4door)

135 is the fugliest BMW i ve ever seen!!!

Fuglier than regular 1 ,6 , 7 , 3(4door)

I haven't seen one in person, but from the pictures it looks great. Has a great engine and setup too. :icon_mrgreen:

no way this car runs like a 3 series. If it does, whats the point of BMW producing it? My guess is, if they bring it, it will be small and cramped like the X3. Cheaper car, cheaper materials.

no way this car runs like a 3 series. If it does, whats the point of BMW producing it? My guess is, if they bring it, it will be small and cramped like the X3. Cheaper car, cheaper materials.

Jason,

it has the same motor from the 335i. In a lighter smaller car. It will probably not be nearly as refined, but I think it should be fast and handle very well. IMO It would be like buying a much faster and better looking version of the minicooper.

the backof the car is ugly... :eusa_naughty: i mean real ugly :eusa_wall:

but hey that's my opinion and i'm not the best gus to give car advices because i just bought this :icon_mrgreen:

p81604_0m.jpg

the backof the car is ugly... :eusa_naughty: i mean real ugly :eusa_wall:

but hey that's my opinion and i'm not the best gus to give car advices because i just bought this :icon_mrgreen:

post-10482-1184192053_thumb.jpg

:icon_oak: :lol2: :lol2:

I will have to see one in person to see how my true reaction will be.

I like the M Coupe, and many think it is hideous.

this thing makes the M coupe look like an E-type lol. honestly though, I see where your coming from on thinking itd be a cool little car, but for BMW money, personally Id be looking elsewhere....for 30K, im thinking even an R36 VW might be cooler...

this thing makes the M coupe look like an E-type lol. honestly though, I see where your coming from on thinking itd be a cool little car, but for BMW money, personally Id be looking elsewhere....for 30K, im thinking even an R36 VW might be cooler...

Yes, but the R32 doesnt have 300hp/300lbs. tq. stock :shock:

This little car could have 400rwhp very easily. :shock:

its possible, however I think you my find the power semi useless if they dont offer an LSD as I dont think they will, I would even go with (for far cheaper) the M coupe you mentioned...even the 240 HP one, and s/c it...

I would assume they would since they offered one for the 335 coupe, and it is the same motor and transmission.

Looks fine to me. Plus it wieghs 300lbs less than the outgoing E46 M3. This car is going to be alot faster than you think. Im tempted to hold off and wait for it. I hoping the 135 can be bought for 30K.